ReportsnReports.com: TiO2 China Monthly Report 1106
14-Jul-2011 | News-Press Release
China's CPI rose 5.5% in May 2011, the highest in past 34 months. In response to the inflation, the People's Bank of China has raised the reserve-requirement ratio by 0.5% since 20 June 2011.
Buy Now: TiO2 China Monthly Report 1106
Browse All: Chemical Market Research Reports
• Last month's PMI slipped 0.9% to 52.0%, reflecting slower China's economic growth.
• All sub-indices of PMI have declined, with a maximum decline of 5.9% for purchase price index.
• In late May, CPCIA released the Development Guide of Petroleum and Chemical Industry for the 12th Five-Year period, aiming at stable growth, improved innovative ability, optimized industrial structure, and better energy conservation.
• In this month, Mineral Deposits Limited has signed a MOU with Eramet to set up a new joint venture, which will take over its Senegal-based Grande Cote Mineral Sands project and Eramet's Norway-based Tyssedal mill. On 20 June 2011, Dongfang Titanium started a new sulfate rutile TiO2 project, which will expand its TiO2 production capacity and realize technology transformation.China's TiO2 trade surplus strengthens in April 2011
• Titanium feedstock import volume declines in April 2011
• Vietnam to stop ilmenite export by late 2011
• Pathfinder Minerals to combine licences
• Iluka responds to titanium feedstock undersupply
• Rio Tinto to invest in Quebec titanium feedstock operations
• Sichuan Lomon becomes National Innovation-oriented Enterprise
• Annada expects strong results in H1 2011
• Jacobs secures EPCM contract from DuPont
• Pinggui PGMA responds to anti-dumping investigation
• Dongfang Titanium starts a 60,000t/a TiO2 project
• Guangxi Tengxian enhances TiO2 development
• Pangang Group strengthens TiO2 production in June 2011
• PPG acquires South African distributor Ducol Coatings
• AkzoNobel builds TiO2 plant in China
• PPG sets up China headquarters
• Skshu's new production line put into production
• Maydos Brand strengthens with honor title
• Price update of TiO2 and its feedstock in June 2011
• Viewpoints on China's TiO2 price rise
• TiO2 multinationals continue to announce price hikes
• NDRC has raised power price since June 1, 2011China's TiO2 trade surplus strengthens in April 2011, with the export volume soaring by 109.6% while the import volume decreasing by 13.2%, compared with the same period last year.
• Iluka is gearing up to increase output in response to stronger demand and higher prices for its products.
• Rio Tinto plans to extend mine life and increase processing capacity at its titanium feedstock operations in Quebec, Canada.
• On 7 June 2011, the investigation team of South Korea Trade Commission started review of TiO2 anti-dumping through on-site verification to Pinggui PGMA.
• Dongfang Titanium started a new sulfate rutile TiO2 project on June 20th, 2011.
• AKzoNobel is to build TiO2 plant in China together with Guangxi CAVA.
ReportsnReports is an online library of over 75,000 market research reports and in-depth market research studies & analysis of over 5000 micro markets. We provide 24/7 online and offline support to our customers. Get in touch with us for your needs of market research reports.
Follow us on Twitter: http://twitter.com/marketsreports
Our Facebook Page: http://www.facebook.com/pages/ReportsnReports/191441427571689
7557 Rambler road,
Tel: +1-888-989-8004 EXT 106
This release was submitted by a Newsbox user.
Any communication related to the content of this release should be sent to the release submitter.
- TiO2 China Monthly Report 1106Chemical Market ResearchChemical Market Research ReportsChemicals Market ResearchChemicals Market Research Reports
- ReportsnReports.com: Global MDI, TDI and Polyurethane Market by Type, Applications, Prices, Regulations Trends & Forecasts 2011-2016
- ReportsnReports.com: Market of Acrylonitrile in China
- ReportsnReports.com: Active Pharmaceutical Ingredients (API) Market in Asia-Pacific to 2016 - The Merchant Market for Generics Continues to Grow
- ReportsnReports.com: Paint Additives Market to 2016 - Rheology Modifiers and Biocides to Drive the Market
- ReportsnReports.com: Survey of 1,4-Cyclohexanedione (CDO) and CDO ketal in China
- ReportsnReports.com: China Synthetic Rubber Industry Report, 2010-2011