REFF-West Program Announced - September 26-27, 2011
13-Jul-2011 | News-Press Release
We are delighted to announce that the 4th annual Renewable Energy Finance Forum-West (REFF-West) will return to San Francisco on September 26-27. REFF-West is the must-attend event for renewable energy financiers and developers on the West Coast.
We hope you will join leading financiers, policy-makers, and CEOs from across the country at REFF–West, using this opportunity to develop definitive takeaway strategies to get your renewable energy projects moving. In addition to covering large-scale deals and projects, our revamped and revitalized program for 2011 shows you, for the first time, how to finance projects in the $9-$25 million range, offering you practical advice on bridging the gap between late-stage venture capital and project finance.
This release was submitted by a Newsbox user.
Any communication related to the content of this release should be sent to the release submitter.
- ipsum lipsum l
- G5 Reports 500% increase in Game Downloads
- comScore Releases the “2012 Canada Digital Future in Focus” Report
- comScore Releases December 2011 U.S. Online Video Rankings
- Stand O'Food 3 From G5 Entertainment is Now Out On Kindle Fire
- comScore Introduces Validated Campaign Essentials™ (vCE)
- cVidya MoneyMap® is the First Revenue Assurance Product to Receive TM Forum’s Product Conformance Certification
- RRSAT LAUNCHES SECOND DVB-S2 PLATFORM ON MEASAT-3a
- BulkyPix Releases Android Hit GRave Defense HD on iPhone Halloween Monday
- Sword of the Stars II Blasts Off into Space!