Body Care in Israel to 2014 (Skincare)
20-Jul-2011 | News-Press Release
This report is a comprehensive resource for market, category and segment level data including value, volume, distribution share and company & brand share. This report also provides expenditure and consumption data for the historic and forecast periods.
*Market,category and segment level information on value, volume, and expenditure & consumption, with historic (2003-2008) and forecast (2009-2013) data
*Category level company and brand share as well as distribution share information for 2007 and 2008
*The body care category was valued at ILS253.2m ($70.6m) in 2009, representing a CAGR of 10.1% since 2004.
*By the end of 2014, the body care category will be worth ILS352.1m ($98.1m), with an expected CAGR of 6.8% between 2009 and 2014.
*The body care market volume totaled 8.7 million units in 2009, representing a CAGR of 8.9% since 2004.
*By the end of 2014, the body care market will total 11.4 million units, with an expected CAGR of 5.5% between 2009 and 2014.
*The body care market was led by mass body care (representing 66.8% of the total value), with premium body care accounting for the remaining 33.2% share.
*Ahava USA, Inc. is the market leader with a 23.7% share of the market.
Reasons to Purchase
*Design effective marketing and sales strategies by identifying key market categories and segments
*Identify key players within the market to plan lucrative M&A, partnerships and agreements
TABLE OF CONTENTS
Chapter 1 Executive Summary 2
Summary category level: body care 2
Chapter 2 Definition 3
Chapter 3 Category Analysis: Body Care 9
Value analysis (Israeli New Shekel), 2004-09 9
Value analysis (Israeli New Shekel), 2009-14 10
Value analysis (US dollars), 2004-09 12
Value analysis (US dollars), 2009-14 12
Volume analysis, 2004-09 14
Volume analysis, 2009-14 15
Company and brand share analysis 17
Distribution analysis 21
Expenditure and consumption per capita 23
Chapter 4 Macroeconomic Profile 26
Macroeconomic Indicators 26
Chapter 5 Research Methodology 31
Methodology overview 31
Secondary research 32
Market modeling 33
Creating an initial data model 33
Revising the initial data model 33
Creating a final estimate 34
Creating demographic value splits 34
Primary research 34
Data finalization 35
Ongoing research 35
LIST OF FIGURES
Figure 1: Body care, Israel, value by segment (ILSm), 2004-14 11
Figure 2: Body care, Israel, category growth comparison, by value, 2004-14 13
Figure 3: Body care, Israel, volume by segment (units, million), 2004-14 16
Figure 4: Body care, Israel, category growth comparison, by volume, 2004-14 16
Figure 5: Body care, Israel, company share by value (%), 2008-09 19
Figure 6: Body care, Israel, distribution channels by value (%), 2008-09 22
Figure 7: Annual data review process 32
For more information kindly visit :
Body Care in China to 2014 (Skincare)
Body Care in the Czech Republic to 2014 (Skincare)
Contact us at :
Bharat Book Bureau
Tel: +91 22 27578668
Fax: +91 22 27579131
Follow us on twitter: http://twitter.com/#!/BharatBook
Please visit our blog at http://bharatresearch.wordpress.com
This release was submitted by a PRSafe user.
Any communication related to the content of this release should be sent to the release submitter.
- Research on Global and China Epoxy Resin Industry Chain Report
- The Geothermal Energy Market 2012-2022
- Adhesives and Sealants: Global Markets
- Dermatological Drugs: World Market Prospects 2012-2022
- The Electric and Range Extended Electric Light-Vehicle Report
- India Urban & Industrial Waste to Energy Market
- Understanding Russia's Regional Health Markets
- 2012 Deep Research Report on China Wind Bearing Industry
- Top 1000 Advertising Agents (European)
- HNWI Asset Allocation in Switzerland to 2016