X-cite hosts Cooking Challenge
21-Jul-2011 | News-Press Release
Sponsored by Philips, X-cite by Alghanim Electronics held a wonderful, two-day cooking challenge on 15th and 16th July, in an aim to enhance consumer awareness and promote healthy cooking. The two-hour contest was held in the Al-Rai showroom under the supervision of the chef from Mövenpick Hotel – Al Bidaa. The exciting event was hosted by the famous radio presenter Oussama Fouda who added to the event’s air of fun and enthusiasm.
The cooking challenge highlighted X-cite’s level of professionalism and skill in perfectly preparing the event for attendees and contestants alike. Apart from rewarding the contest’s winners and participants, X-cite also distributed gifts to audience members through the entertaining Oussama Fouda. The contestants at the event were asked to prepare a pre-set dish using X-cite's exclusive range of Phillips cooking appliances. The usage of these appliances will help in building consumer awareness as well as educate the people on the benefits of healthy cooking.
The second phase of the cooking challenge will be held in The Avenues Mall on July 29 and 30, 2011. The event will be open for everyone to attend and participate in.
X-cite is the largest consumer electronics retailer in Kuwait and the Middle East. X-cite delivers a modern, dynamic and convenient shopping experience, with the sole objective of delighting its customers. With touch and feel displays, cash and carry shopping, a highly trained multi-lingual sales force and the latest gadgets and gizmos, shopping at X-cite is a superlative experience. Operating a network of 16 stores, X-cite’s customers are offered an unparalleled shopping experience by having access to amazing international brands under one roof and at guaranteed lowest prices. The X-cite experience is further enhanced by providing customers with Easy Credit, 24-hour shopping in certain outlets and extended warranty programs with 24-hour free delivery and installation.
This release was submitted by a PRSafe user.
Any communication related to the content of this release should be sent to the release submitter.
- X-cite by Alghanim Electronics announce the launch of X-cite Blog
- X-cite by Alghanim Electronics Facebook page wins ‘Best Interactive Award’
- X-cite By Alghanim Electronics Wins ‘In-store Experience of the Year’ at the 2012 Middle East Retail Academy
- X-cite By Alghanim Electronics Wins Best Overall Retailer at GameStream12 Middle East awards
- X-cite By Alghanim Electronics Wins Best Retailer at the 2012 Middle East Retail Academy Awards
- X-cite by Alghanim Electronics opens it’s expanded all new showroom at The Avenues
- X-cite by Alghanim Electronics wins 'Super Retailer of the Middle East' at the Reseller awards
- X-cite by Alghanim Electronics launches dream car promotion