Saving Private Sheep available on Mac
20-Jul-2011 | News-Press Release
San Francisco, USA and Paris, France - July 18, 2011 - Bulkypix, today announced that its distinctive action-puzzle game, Saving Private Sheep, is now available on Mac. Saving Private Sheep has been a favorite with games since it launched, has a huge following, with over 700,000 gamers worldwide dutifully engaged in this war between sheep and wolves. Saving Private Sheep is a physics-based puzzler in which you have to save sheep from wolves by tapping various wooden objects in a scene and blowing them up to try and land the pentagonal sheep safely on the ground.
The Mac version of the game features over 200 brain busting puzzles, 50 of which are exclusive to Mac platform.
A high amount of detail has been paid to the design of the characters and environments. Every avatar is displayed as a cartoon caricature, while the scenery is accurately physically modeled to create an unlimited variety of explosive fun. Easy-to-learn controls combined with a steady difficulty progression rewards gamers possessing accuracy, skill and patience.
The MSRP of Saving Private Sheep is $9.99. Anyone who wants to dive into this hugely addictive game can download it from the App Store here: http://bit.ly/mUpJ60.
Created in 2008, BulkyPix is a leading international digital entertainment provider based in San Francisco, USA and Paris, France.
BulkyPix publishes high quality games and applications developed for a wide range of Smartphone and tablet platforms (iOS, Android, Samsung, WP7...). We have focused our development on cutting-edge, widely adopted technologies in a bid to move away from niche platform environments and embrace the most widespread platforms in the market, from smartphone OS to facebook.
Marta Miernik BulkyPix, Head of Communications firstname.lastname@example.org 408.506.6499
This release was submitted by a Newsbox user.
Any communication related to the content of this release should be sent to the release submitter.
- ipsum lipsum l
- G5 Reports 500% increase in Game Downloads
- comScore Releases the “2012 Canada Digital Future in Focus” Report
- comScore Releases December 2011 U.S. Online Video Rankings
- Stand O'Food 3 From G5 Entertainment is Now Out On Kindle Fire
- comScore Introduces Validated Campaign Essentials™ (vCE)
- cVidya MoneyMap® is the First Revenue Assurance Product to Receive TM Forum’s Product Conformance Certification
- RRSAT LAUNCHES SECOND DVB-S2 PLATFORM ON MEASAT-3a
- BulkyPix Releases Android Hit GRave Defense HD on iPhone Halloween Monday
- Sword of the Stars II Blasts Off into Space!