DYADIC 2Q11 Conference Call
26-Jul-2011 | News-Press Release
Dyadic International, Inc. (OTC Pink: DYAI), a global biotechnology company, today announced that it will report its financial results for the second quarter ended June 30, 2011 after market close on Thursday, August 4, 2011 and will host a conference call at 5:00 p.m. Eastern Time to discuss those financial results.
Those wishing to participate in the live session should use the following dial-in numbers five to ten minutes prior to start time:
Calling from the United States or Canada: 800-378-6902.
Calling from other countries: 913-312-0399.
A replay of the conference call will be available on the Dyadic website (www.dyadic.com) shortly after the live event.
Dyadic is a global biotechnology company that uses its patented and proprietary technologies for the discovery, development, manufacture and sale of enzyme and protein products for the bioenergy, biopharmaceutical and industrial enzyme industries.
Cautionary Statement for Forward-Looking Statements
Certain statements contained in this press release are forward-looking statements. These forward-looking statements involve risks and uncertainties that could cause Dyadic’s actual results, performance or achievements to be materially different from any future results, performance or achievements expressed or implied by such forward-looking statements. Except as required by law, Dyadic expressly disclaims any intent or obligation to update any forward-looking statements.
Dyadic International, Inc.
Adam J. Morgan, Esq.
Vice President General Counsel & Business Development
This release was submitted by a Newsbox user.
Any communication related to the content of this release should be sent to the release submitter.
- ipsum lipsum l
- G5 Reports 500% increase in Game Downloads
- comScore Releases the “2012 Canada Digital Future in Focus” Report
- comScore Releases December 2011 U.S. Online Video Rankings
- Stand O'Food 3 From G5 Entertainment is Now Out On Kindle Fire
- comScore Introduces Validated Campaign Essentials™ (vCE)
- cVidya MoneyMap® is the First Revenue Assurance Product to Receive TM Forum’s Product Conformance Certification
- RRSAT LAUNCHES SECOND DVB-S2 PLATFORM ON MEASAT-3a
- BulkyPix Releases Android Hit GRave Defense HD on iPhone Halloween Monday
- Sword of the Stars II Blasts Off into Space!