Digital Legends at GDC Cologne and Gamescon - interview?
26-Jul-2011 | News-Press Release
Great news! Digital Legends, the creators of Bruce Lee Dragon Warrior and Kroll, and developers behind hits like Icebreaker, Battlefield: Bad Company 2 and Split Second will have team members at GDC Cologne and Gamescon from Tuesday August 16 to Friday 19th morning. Are you going to the show? We'd like to see if you'd be interested in an interview with DLE to talk about their most recent hits and upcoming project line up. Let me know if you're available to meet. Best day to set up an appointment would be on Thursday the 18th of August. Let me know if we can hook you up?
This release was submitted by a Newsbox user.
Any communication related to the content of this release should be sent to the release submitter.
- ipsum lipsum l
- G5 Reports 500% increase in Game Downloads
- comScore Releases the “2012 Canada Digital Future in Focus” Report
- comScore Releases December 2011 U.S. Online Video Rankings
- Stand O'Food 3 From G5 Entertainment is Now Out On Kindle Fire
- comScore Introduces Validated Campaign Essentials™ (vCE)
- cVidya MoneyMap® is the First Revenue Assurance Product to Receive TM Forum’s Product Conformance Certification
- RRSAT LAUNCHES SECOND DVB-S2 PLATFORM ON MEASAT-3a
- BulkyPix Releases Android Hit GRave Defense HD on iPhone Halloween Monday
- Sword of the Stars II Blasts Off into Space!