ReportsnReports.com: Planned LNG Terminals Market - Global Analysis, Competitive Landscape and Capacity Forecasts to 2016
30-Jul-2011 | News-Press Release
“Planned LNG Terminals Market - Global Analysis, Competitive Landscape and Capacity Forecasts to 2016”, is the latest report from GlobalData, the industry analysis specialist, that offers comprehensive information on the global Planned Liquefied Natural Gas (LNG) terminal market. The report provides information on the planned LNG liquefaction and regasification terminals markets by region, focusing on major countries, operating companies and terminals in each region. It discusses the key factors affecting the growth of planned LNG terminals and highlights the key trends and issues in the planned LNG markets globally. The report also elaborates on the competitive scenario, detailing the operations of the major companies in the planned LNG markets globally. The information and analysis on the planned LNG markets is based on proprietary databases, primary and secondary research and in-house analysis by GlobalData’s team of industry experts.
Browse Al: Energy Market Research
The report provides detailed information and analysis of the planned LNG terminal markets globally subdivided into LNG liquefaction and regasification markets, primarily focusing on a number of points -
• Exhaustive information on planned LNG liquefaction and regasification markets across all the different regions of the world.
• The key analysis includes liquefaction and regasification capacities, major operating companies and key planned terminals in each region and country.
• Analysis of capacity share versus capacity growth by region, by country and by company for both the liquefaction and regasification market.
• Forecasts for the period 2011 to 2016.
• The major trends, key drivers and restraints which will impact the growth of planned LNG markets globally.
• Market structure of the leading companies, with a focus on planned LNG terminals and capacity shares by 2016.
Reasons to buy
The report will enhance your decision making capability. It will allow you to -
• Make smart investment decisions in the LNG markets globally by utilizing our insights about the major planned liquefaction and regasification terminals during 2011-2016.
• Identify potential investment targets based on a number of parameters and exhaustive information with an in-depth analysis of planned LNG markets, globally.
• Take prompt and effective business decisions supported by forecasts and well researched analysis on planned LNG markets, globally.
• Devise business strategies based on the competitive structure of the markets while entering into a new LNG market.
• Gain insights into competitor’s endeavors based on the planned capacity shares of key LNG companies in the planned LNG markets globally.
• Be informed of the recent updates and discussions of new developments in planned LNG markets.
The Planned Liquefied Natural Gas (LNG) Liquefaction Capacity will Account for 42% of Global LNG Liquefaction by 2016
An increasing number of offshore gas discoveries, the development of unconventional gas Source and advances in offshore liquefaction technology will drive the growth of planned LNG liquefaction terminals during 2011-2016. A buoyant global demand for gas will further expedite the development of planned LNG liquefaction plants through 2016. An LNG liquefaction capacity of 187.4 million metric tons per annum (MMtpa) is expected to be added globally by 2016. The increase in LNG liquefaction capacity is attributed to major planned LNG terminals in Australia, Papua New Guinea, Iran, Angola, Russian Federation and the US. The global planned LNG liquefaction capacity will account for 42% of the global LNG liquefaction capacity by 2016.
Australia Will Emerge as the Largest Planned Capacity Aggregator by 2016
Australia will witness the highest addition in LNG liquefaction capacity globally during 2011-2016 through the planned commencement of its 14 LNG liquefaction terminals over this period. The expected increase in the planned LNG liquefaction capacity in Australia is accompanied with an increase in offshore gas and Coal Seam Gas (CSM) reserves in recent years. According to the BP Statistical Review 2010, the total proven natural gas reserves of Australia were 108.7 trillion cubic feet (tcf) in 2009.
The CSM gas reserves in eastern Australia will provide feed gas to several planned CSM-to-LNG projects that have recently concluded their Final Investment Decision (FID).Queensland Curtis LNG, Asia-Pacific LNG and Gladstone LNG are some of the key projects on the eastern coast of Australia, while Gorgon LNG, Prelude LNG and Sunrise LNG are the planned LNG liquefaction projects coming online in the western offshore region of the country. Australia plans to add a LNG liquefaction capacity of 84 MMtpa by 2016, translating into a percentage contribution of 45% to the global planned LNG liquefaction capacity addition by 2016.
ReportsnReports is an online library of over 100,000+ market research reports and in-depth market research studies & analysis of over 5000 micro markets. We provide 24/7 online and offline support to our customers. Get in touch with us for your needs of market research reports.
Follow us on Twitter: http://twitter.com/marketsreports
Our Facebook Page: http://www.facebook.com/pages/ReportsnReports/191441427571689
7557 Rambler road,
This release was submitted by a Newsbox user.
Any communication related to the content of this release should be sent to the release submitter.
- Vitamins and Provitamins - Top 5 European Markets
- 2012 Deep Research Report on China Special Steel Industry
- ReportsnReports: Emerging Opportunities and Growth Prospects in the Mexican Travel Intermediaries Industry, Analyses and Forecasts to 2016
- ReportsnReports - The Future of Italian Foodservice Industry to 2016
- ReportsnReports: Germany – The Future of HNWIs to 2016: Wealth in the Powerhouse of Europe
- ReportsnReports: 2012 Deep Research Report on China PV Power Station Operator
- ReportsnReports: The Future of Retailing in Chile to 2016
- ReportsnReports: Global Markets for Media, Sera and Reagents in Biotechnology
- ReportsnReports: Amusement Park Foodservice Trends in the U.S.
- ReportsnReports - Battery Control Technology: Global Markets