The Biggest $15 Game of the Year Gets Even Bigger as Section 8®: Prejudice™ Comes to PlayStation®3 Computer Entertainment System on July 26
01-Aug-2011 | News-Press Release
Set for release on July 26 in North America and July 27 in Europe, Section 8: Prejudice on PlayStation®Network includes five dynamic game modes, including the recently-unveiled Skirmish mode, and four expansive multiplayer maps, in addition to all the great gameplay that had Eurogamer proclaim, “It is, quite simply, the best multiplayer shooter since Battlefield: Bad Company 2.” It’s all coming for the unbelievably low price of $14.99.
For the first week, anyone who purchases Section 8: Prejudice on the PlayStation®Network will receive the Blitz Armor Pack and Overdrive Map Pack for free! This includes two armor skins, early unlocks, and two additional multiplayer maps. In addition, if you are a PlayStation®Plus subscriber, you will receive the exclusive in-game Hunter Armor, and if you are one of the first 1000 subscribers to purchase the game, you will receive a free copy of the original Section 8!
Section 8: Prejudice on PlayStation®3 system features:
· Mobilize by Drop Spawning from 15,000 feet, use Jet Packs to evade enemies, and ram opponents in Overdrive
· Campaign mode: 5-hour story-driven single-player campaign
· Conquest mode: Large-scale multiplayer for up 40 players
· Swarm mode: Four player co-op mode where shooter gameplay meets tower defense
· Assault mode: Team-versus-team game mode where teams race to capture all Control Points in the fastest time
· Skirmish mode: Team-versus-team death match where Control Points cannot be captured and Victory Points are awarded for kills and completed missions.
· Offline bot support for all game modes
· Highly customizable weapon and equipment loadouts; deep level progression and unlockable content systems
· Dynamic Combat Missions: ensure no two multiplayer games ever play the same
· Stats Portal that allows players to track their lifetime statistics, join Clans, compete in TimeGate-run events and much more
About TimeGate Studios
TimeGate Studios Inc. (www.timegate.com) is a world-class independent entertainment company specializing in redefining video game genres. The company is dedicated to bringing next-generation, cutting-edge gaming experiences to multiple platforms.
Located in Sugar Land, TX, the company has scored major successes on all major platforms since its founding in 1998. TimeGate distributes its original IP games at retail, through digital download services and via TimeGate’s online storefront.
"PlayStation" is a registered trademark of Sony Computer Entertainment Inc.
Account Co-ordinator, Evolve PR
This release was submitted by a Newsbox user.
Any communication related to the content of this release should be sent to the release submitter.
- ipsum lipsum l
- G5 Reports 500% increase in Game Downloads
- comScore Releases the “2012 Canada Digital Future in Focus” Report
- comScore Releases December 2011 U.S. Online Video Rankings
- Stand O'Food 3 From G5 Entertainment is Now Out On Kindle Fire
- comScore Introduces Validated Campaign Essentials™ (vCE)
- cVidya MoneyMap® is the First Revenue Assurance Product to Receive TM Forum’s Product Conformance Certification
- RRSAT LAUNCHES SECOND DVB-S2 PLATFORM ON MEASAT-3a
- BulkyPix Releases Android Hit GRave Defense HD on iPhone Halloween Monday
- Sword of the Stars II Blasts Off into Space!