Save Yammi coming to iOS in August; GO ON A FEEDING FRENZY WITH A NEW iOS HERO, SAVE YAMMI
01-Aug-2011 | News-Press Release
July 25, 2011- California- It's time to fulfill your appetite with a fun new puzzle/strategy game for your iPhone and iPad! BulkyPix is proud to announce the forthcoming release of Save Yammi, a clever new game where you need to feed a cute octopus against all odds!
The game design of Yammi requires you to think outside the box, drawing an on-screen rope that will let you feed a delicious cookie to Yammi! It features over 100 different levels, each one packed with various ways in which you can feed his appetite, while collecting stars for bonus points. Using a fine mixture of touch-screen and gyroscopic controls, Save Yammi promises to challenge players of all ages for hours on end!
In addition to a variety of stages, Save Yammi also features beautiful high-quality visuals and uniquely animated characters, along with full support for both GameCenter and OpenFeint, so you can keep track of your accomplishments.
- High-quality graphics
- Innovative main gameplay feature
- Lots of different ways to complete levels
- Funny character and universe
- 100 diversified levels
- Gyroscopic and touch controls
- Game Center
Video - Youtube: : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UvZIQMrkwX8
Video link for download:
Grab your bib and get ready to feast with Save Yammi when it comes to the App Store on August 10, for the budget price of $.99!
Created in 2008, BulkyPix is a leading international digital entertainment provider based in San Francisco, USA and Paris, France.
BulkyPix publishes high quality games and applications developed for a wide range of Smartphone and tablet platforms (iOS, Android, Samsung, WP7...). We have focused our development on cutting-edge, widely adopted technologies in a bid to move away from niche platform environments and embrace the most widespread platforms in the market, from smartphone OS to Facebook.
This release was submitted by a Newsbox user.
Any communication related to the content of this release should be sent to the release submitter.
- ipsum lipsum l
- G5 Reports 500% increase in Game Downloads
- comScore Releases the “2012 Canada Digital Future in Focus” Report
- comScore Releases December 2011 U.S. Online Video Rankings
- Stand O'Food 3 From G5 Entertainment is Now Out On Kindle Fire
- comScore Introduces Validated Campaign Essentials™ (vCE)
- cVidya MoneyMap® is the First Revenue Assurance Product to Receive TM Forum’s Product Conformance Certification
- RRSAT LAUNCHES SECOND DVB-S2 PLATFORM ON MEASAT-3a
- BulkyPix Releases Android Hit GRave Defense HD on iPhone Halloween Monday
- Sword of the Stars II Blasts Off into Space!