comScore to Acquire AdXpose, a Leader in Ad Verification, Optimization and Brand Safety
03-Aug-2011 | News-Press Release
comScore, Inc. (NASDAQ: SCOR), a leader in measuring the digital world, today announced a definitive agreement to acquire AdXpose®, the market-leading verification and optimization company, for total consideration of $22 million in a primarily stock-based transaction. Headquartered in Seattle with offices in New York, AdXpose provides advertisers and publishers with greater transparency and confidence in the quality, safety, and performance of their digital advertising campaigns by allowing them to verify and optimize billions of campaign data points captured in real-time. The actionable optimization metrics captured by AdXpose solutions help its customers realize increased ROI, more profitable margins, and measurable ad effectiveness.
The full version of the press release is available at: http://www.comscore.com/Press_Events/Press_Releases/2011/8/comScore_to_Acquire_AdXpose
Please let me know if you have any questions or would like to speak with an analyst.
+1 (312) 775-6510
This release was submitted by a Newsbox user.
Any communication related to the content of this release should be sent to the release submitter.
- ipsum lipsum l
- G5 Reports 500% increase in Game Downloads
- comScore Releases the “2012 Canada Digital Future in Focus” Report
- comScore Releases December 2011 U.S. Online Video Rankings
- Stand O'Food 3 From G5 Entertainment is Now Out On Kindle Fire
- comScore Introduces Validated Campaign Essentials™ (vCE)
- cVidya MoneyMap® is the First Revenue Assurance Product to Receive TM Forum’s Product Conformance Certification
- RRSAT LAUNCHES SECOND DVB-S2 PLATFORM ON MEASAT-3a
- BulkyPix Releases Android Hit GRave Defense HD on iPhone Halloween Monday
- Sword of the Stars II Blasts Off into Space!