Breitling update NOW available (iOS) - Android coming soon
03-Aug-2011 | News-Press Release
Breitling, the Swiss watchmaker and the main sponsor of the legendary National Championships Air Races in Reno (Nevada, USA), today announced that an update of the aircraft racing game "Breitling Reno Air Races", is now freely available on iPhone and iPad (IOS). The Android version will be announced in September.
A content-rich update
Breitling Reno Air Races brings the excitement of air racing right to your fingerprints. With this update you will rediscover the experience and the intense excitement of racing through the skies as if you were one of the participants of the race itself. The game gives you the option to take the helm of an airplane of your choice, flying through various courses and challenging your friends through the awesome multiplayer component, proving that you are indeed one of the best pilots out there. All of this though a very user friendly interface that will have you concentrating on the game, not on how to fly the plane.
Two new classes of aircraft have been added. Players can now compete in very different categories from the traditional "Unlimited" and the "T-6". Notice for pilots: The "Biplans" category is very maneuverable and the super fast "Jets" are highlighted in the craziest races.
With the initial feedback from the players' community, crashes of the early game have been fixed. Players will also be pleased about the implementation of a much more complete interface with an altimeter that will allow them to better control their flight path from the ground.
Breitling Reno Air Races trailer: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OU0yyynnwy4
- 2 new classes of aircraft: jets and biplans.
- More aircraft available from the beginning (eg. Sea Fury in the "Unlimited")
- 2 "skins" made available for the Yak, the Corsair and Sea Fury ("Unlimited")
- 3 "skins" for unlocked T6
- The collision of aircraft of the early races are corrected
- The beginning movie has been modified
- Many improvements in the game interface
Breitling Reno Air Races update is available @ no charge, exclusively on IOS platforms
Note: For the official National Championship races at Reno - in September 2011, a new update of the game on IOS will be released in conjunction with the release of the full game on the Android platform.
This release was submitted by a Newsbox user.
Any communication related to the content of this release should be sent to the release submitter.
- ipsum lipsum l
- G5 Reports 500% increase in Game Downloads
- comScore Releases the “2012 Canada Digital Future in Focus” Report
- comScore Releases December 2011 U.S. Online Video Rankings
- Stand O'Food 3 From G5 Entertainment is Now Out On Kindle Fire
- comScore Introduces Validated Campaign Essentials™ (vCE)
- cVidya MoneyMap® is the First Revenue Assurance Product to Receive TM Forum’s Product Conformance Certification
- RRSAT LAUNCHES SECOND DVB-S2 PLATFORM ON MEASAT-3a
- BulkyPix Releases Android Hit GRave Defense HD on iPhone Halloween Monday
- Sword of the Stars II Blasts Off into Space!