ReportsnReports.com: Natural and Organic Foods and Beverages in the U.S., 3rd Edition
10-Aug-2011 | News-Press Release
U.S. retail sales of natural and organic foods and beverages market rose to nearly $39 billion in 2010, an increase of 9% over the previous year’s sales of $35 billion, far outpacing growth in conventional groceries, which crept ahead less than 2%. Despite the continued sluggish economic recovery, Packaged Facts projects sales to more than double by 2015, to exceed $78 billion. Growth will be jump-started in 2011, in great part due to snack king Frito-Lay’s switching half its snack portfolio to all-natural formulations. In addition, attracted by the higher growth rates of natural/organic foods and beverages and in response to consumer demand, other major consumer product companies are becoming more deeply committed to natural and organic products, either through acquisition or internal development. Such deep-pocketed marketers are in a good position to fast-track their products into retail stores and onto consumer tables via their massive product development capabilities, far-reaching distribution networks, and huge advertising and marketing budgets.
Browse All: Foods and Beverages Market Research Reports
This completely revised report, Natural and Organic Foods and Beverages in the U.S., 3rd Edition, examines sales and growth potential, identifying key issues and trends that will affect the marketplace through 2015. Extensive analysis via both proprietary primary data from Packaged Facts’ February 2011 Online Consumer Survey and via Experian Simmons’ national consumer panel data gauges consumer attitudes and behaviors toward natural/organic foods and beverages, retail shopping patterns, and media usage and preferences, both traditional and social. Also included is comprehensive coverage of new product trends across dozens of categories, drawing on new product data from Datamonitor’s Product Launch Analytics database; dozens of images of products and print ads; and profiles of trend-making marketers and retailers. Interviews with industry experts round out this forward-looking market analysis, along with the context of the broader social, economic and psychographic drivers of consumer behavior and shopping preferences.
You can read table of contents for Natural and Organic Foods and Beverages in the U.S., 3rd Edition
ReportsnReports is an online library of over 100,000+ market research reports and in-depth market research studies & analysis of over 5000 micro markets. We provide 24/7 online and offline support to our customers. Get in touch with us for your needs of market research reports.
Follow us on Twitter: http://twitter.com/marketsreports
Our Facebook Page: http://www.facebook.com/pages/ReportsnReports/191441427571689
7557 Rambler road,
This release was submitted by a PRSafe user.
Any communication related to the content of this release should be sent to the release submitter.
- Clinical Laboratory Testing Volume 1: IVD Reagents and Instruments Markets
- ReportsnReports - Reinsurance in the UK, Key Trends and Opportunities to 2016
- ReportsnReports: Patient Monitoring Systems Market (2011 - 2016) - Global Trends, End-user & Value-Volume Analysis
- ReportsnReports - Consumer Health Market in Czech Republic
- ReportsnReports: Global Oil and Gas Discoveries in 2011 - South America and Asia Pacific Emerge as Prolific Regions for New Resource Finds
- ReportsnReports: Gas-to-Liquids Processes for Chemicals and Energy Production
- ReportsnReports: Finland ENT Devices Investment Opportunities, Analysis and Forecasts to 2018
- ReportsnReports: Power Wheelchair Market Shares, Strategies, and Forecasts, Worldwide, 2012 to 2018
- ReportsnReports - RYO Tobacco and The New Age of Total Tobacco
- ReportsnReports - Antioxidant Products in the US: Foods, Beverages, Supplements and Personal Care