ReportsnReports.com: Trends in U.S. Foodservice Contracting
11-Aug-2011 | News-Press Release
Unlike restaurants and food retailers, foodservice contractors may not be household names, but they participate in one of the most successful areas of the food and foodservice industry. As detailed in Packaged Facts’ Trends in U.S. Foodservice Contracting, we believe its future is bright, forecasting enviable growth in education, healthcare, military, and sports and recreation markets, with more significant challenges ahead for the business and industry segment.
Trends in U.S. Foodservice Contracting provides insight on opportunities for contractors providing food services to commercial, non-commercial and government locations. We provide in-depth segment analysis for six key market verticals, including market size and forecasting, innovation leadership case studies, and opportunity analysis.
Browse All: Food and Beverages Market Research Reports
The report also includes thorough competitive analyses of the four major foodservice contracting players: Aramark Corp, Sodexo Inc., Compass Group PLC, and Delaware North Companies. Each profile analyzes foodservice strategies and innovations, as well as sales trends, by market segment. The report also includes profiles of growing mid-size firms such as Guckenheimer Enterprises, Inc. Guest Services, Inc. Centerplate, and Thompson Hospitality.
While certain aspects of foodservice are common to each market vertical, each presents unique differences and challenges.
• We view K-12 foodservice contracting trends momentum as positive, as foodservice contractors can leverage the need for money-losing school districts to provide meal service options that adapt to sweeping health and nutrition-driven regulatory changes. Balancing nutritional requirements with boosting breakfast and lunch participation.
• Momentum in college & university foodservice contracting is also positive, driven by a mixture of solid fundamental growth metrics and contractor innovation in addressing student needs and expectations. To leverage opportunity, foodservice contractors should focus on providing students with flexibility, variety and convenience; healthful and sustainable options; and refashioned dining halls fit for the 21st century.
• Healthcare foodservice contracting trend momentum is also positive, as healthcare continues to grow revenue and employment while serving an aging population more apt to use its services. While opposition among some members of the hospital foodservice community is strong, we believe contract relationships built on serving the patient while controlling costs will grow solidly. Foodservice contractors should target the following key areas for innovation: wellness and nutrition (from targeted menu planning, to rebranding healthy restaurant concepts,) customer service, individualized care and room service; and grab-and-go options.
• Corporate foodservice contracting trend momentum is negative. For Business and Industry foodservice contractors, reliance on larger companies and declining usage provide significant obstacles to growth. However, solutions abound, from catering to smaller sites to targeting by generation to tapping into wellness. This report frames these “solutions” with rationales and examples.
• Military foodservice contractors are on the cusp of significant growth, as the federal government seeks to increase efficiencies and consolidate contracts. This report analyzes the evolving foodservice contracting relationships and opportunities with the Armed Forces, framed against “trend applications” we believe are important to growing military foodservice sales.
ReportsnReports is an online library of over 100,000+ market research reports and in-depth market research studies & analysis of over 5000 micro markets. We provide 24/7 online and offline support to our customers. Get in touch with us for your needs of market research reports.
Follow us on Twitter: http://twitter.com/marketsreports
Our Facebook Page: http://www.facebook.com/pages/ReportsnReports/191441427571689
7557 Rambler road,
This release was submitted by a PRSafe user.
Any communication related to the content of this release should be sent to the release submitter.
- Foodservice Contracting TrendsFood and Beverages Market Research ReportsMarket ResearchIndustry AnalysisMarket ShareMarket Sizemarketing research
- Clinical Laboratory Testing Volume 1: IVD Reagents and Instruments Markets
- ReportsnReports - Reinsurance in the UK, Key Trends and Opportunities to 2016
- ReportsnReports: Patient Monitoring Systems Market (2011 - 2016) - Global Trends, End-user & Value-Volume Analysis
- ReportsnReports - Consumer Health Market in Czech Republic
- ReportsnReports: Global Oil and Gas Discoveries in 2011 - South America and Asia Pacific Emerge as Prolific Regions for New Resource Finds
- ReportsnReports: Gas-to-Liquids Processes for Chemicals and Energy Production
- ReportsnReports: Finland ENT Devices Investment Opportunities, Analysis and Forecasts to 2018
- ReportsnReports: Power Wheelchair Market Shares, Strategies, and Forecasts, Worldwide, 2012 to 2018
- ReportsnReports - RYO Tobacco and The New Age of Total Tobacco
- ReportsnReports - Antioxidant Products in the US: Foods, Beverages, Supplements and Personal Care