ReportsnReports.com: Wind Power in Canada, Market Outlook to 2020, 2011 Update - Capacity, Generation, Power Plants
13-Aug-2011 | News-Press Release
Wind Power in Canada, Market Outlook to 2020, 2011 Update – Capacity, Generation, Power Plants, Market Share, Regulations and Company Profiles – “Wind Power in Canada, Market Outlook to 2020, 2011 Update – Capacity, Generation, Power Plants, Market Share, Regulations and Company Profiles” is the latest report that offers comprehensive information on the wind power market. The report provides in depth analysis on global renewable power market and global wind power market with forecasts up to 2020. The report analyzes the power market outlook in country (includes thermal conventional, hydro and renewables) and provides forecasts up to 2020. The research details renewable power market outlook in Canada (includes wind, biopower and solar PV) and provides forecasts up to 2020. The report highlights installed capacity and power generation trends from 2001 to 2020 in Canada wind power market. The research also showcases top active and upcoming plants in the country. A detailed coverage on renewable energy policy framework governing the market along with policies specific to wind power development in Canada are provided in the report. The research analyzes investment trends in the wind power market in Canada and some of the major deals pertaining to the market are dealt in detail. The report also provides elaborate company profiles of some of the major market participants. The report is built using data and information sourced from proprietary databases, secondary research and in-house analysis by our team of industry experts.
Browse All: Power Market Research Reports
The scope of the report includes –
- Brief introduction and overview on global carbon emissions and global energy consumption.
- Historical data provided from 2001 to 2010 and forecasts until 2020.
- Overview on the overall renewable power market in the world, highlighting the fuel types – wind, solar PV, solar thermal, biogas and biomass.
- Detailed overview on the global wind power market with capacity and generation forecasts to 2020.
- Power market scenario in Canada with capacity and generation forecasts to 2020, highlighting fuel types such as thermal conventional, hydro and renewables.
- Renewable power market scenario in Canada with capacity and generation forecasts to 2020, highlighting fuel types such as wind, biomass and solar PV.
- Canada wind power installed capacity and generation trends to 2020
- Major active and upcoming plants in the country.
- Deal volume and value analysis of Canada wind power market. Deals analyzed on the basis of M&A, Partnership, Asset Financing, Debt Offering, Equity Offering and PE/VC.
- Elaborate profiling of some of the major market participants.
Reasons to buy
The report will enhance your decision making capability in a more rapid and time sensitive manner. It will allow you to –
- Identify key growth and investment opportunities in Canada wind power market.
- Position yourself to gain the maximum advantage of the market’s growth potential by developing strategies based on the latest operational and regulatory events.
- Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure, strategy and prospects.
- Do deals with an understanding of the mergers and partnerships that have shaped the market.
ReportsnReports is an online library of over 100,000+ market research reports and in-depth market research studies & analysis of over 5000 micro markets. We provide 24/7 online and offline support to our customers. Get in touch with us for your needs of market research reports.
Follow us on Twitter: http://twitter.com/marketsreports
Our Facebook Page: http://www.facebook.com/pages/ReportsnReports/191441427571689
7557 Rambler road,
This release was submitted by a PRSafe user.
Any communication related to the content of this release should be sent to the release submitter.
- Wind Power MarketEnergy and Power Market Research ReportsMarket ResearchIndustry AnalysisMarket ShareMarket Sizemarketing research
- Vitamins and Provitamins - Top 5 European Markets
- 2012 Deep Research Report on China Special Steel Industry
- ReportsnReports: Emerging Opportunities and Growth Prospects in the Mexican Travel Intermediaries Industry, Analyses and Forecasts to 2016
- ReportsnReports - The Future of Italian Foodservice Industry to 2016
- ReportsnReports: Germany – The Future of HNWIs to 2016: Wealth in the Powerhouse of Europe
- ReportsnReports: 2012 Deep Research Report on China PV Power Station Operator
- ReportsnReports: The Future of Retailing in Chile to 2016
- ReportsnReports: Global Markets for Media, Sera and Reagents in Biotechnology
- ReportsnReports: Amusement Park Foodservice Trends in the U.S.
- ReportsnReports - Battery Control Technology: Global Markets