SNEAK PREVIEW BEFORE LAUNCH - VMware Zimbra 7 Appliance
12-Aug-2011 | News-Press Release
Zimbra Collaboration Server Appliance is the Zimbra email and collaboration solution delivered as a VMware virtual appliance. It combines powerful enterprise features with maximum administration simplicity achieved through virtualized cloud infrastructure which utilizes fewer resources, lowers costs and reduces risk.
Some of the topics covered will include:
- VMware High Availability & Business Continuity - Integrated high-availability, backup and disaster recovery with vSphere.
- No OS Administration - The application and OS are bundled, so no Linux expertise is required to administer the Zimbra Appliance.
- Streamlined Administration & Lifecycle Management - Quickly accomplish daily tasks without complex workflows or a steep learning curve.
VMware Zimbra Webinars - Available On-Demand
Get the latest information on how Zimbra is innovating email and collaboration.
VMware Zimbra 7 for Healthcare
Introduction to VMware Zimbra 7
VMware Zimbra 7 for Small Businesses
This release was submitted by a Newsbox user.
Any communication related to the content of this release should be sent to the release submitter.
- ipsum lipsum l
- G5 Reports 500% increase in Game Downloads
- comScore Releases the “2012 Canada Digital Future in Focus” Report
- comScore Releases December 2011 U.S. Online Video Rankings
- Stand O'Food 3 From G5 Entertainment is Now Out On Kindle Fire
- comScore Introduces Validated Campaign Essentials™ (vCE)
- cVidya MoneyMap® is the First Revenue Assurance Product to Receive TM Forum’s Product Conformance Certification
- RRSAT LAUNCHES SECOND DVB-S2 PLATFORM ON MEASAT-3a
- BulkyPix Releases Android Hit GRave Defense HD on iPhone Halloween Monday
- Sword of the Stars II Blasts Off into Space!