2011 U.S. Ambulance Services Industry Report
15-Aug-2011 | News-Press Release
The U.S Ambulance Services Industry report, published annually by Barnes Reports, contains timely and accurate industry statistics, forecasts and demographics.( http://www.bharatbook.com/detail.asp?id=168602&rt=2011-US-Ambulance-Services-Industry-Report.html )
The report features 2011 current and 2012 forecast estimates on the size of the industry (sales, establishments, employment) nationally and for all 50 U.S. States and over 900 metro areas. New to the report this year are: financial ratios, number of firms and payroll estimates.
The report also includes industry definition, 5-year historical trends on industry sales, establishments and employment, a breakdown of establishments, sales and employment by employee size of establishment (9 categories), and estimates on up to 10 sub-industries, including ambulance services.
For more information kindly visit : http://www.bharatbook.com/detail.asp?id=168602&rt=2011-US-Ambulance-Services-Industry-Report.html
The 2011-2016 World Outlook for Ambulance and Rescue Vehicle Bodies Sold Separately
The 2011-2016 World Outlook for Complete Ambulance and Rescue Vehicles Produced on Purchased Chassis
This release was submitted by a PRSafe user.
Any communication related to the content of this release should be sent to the release submitter.
- IndustryMarketMarket ForecastMarket GrowthMarket LeadersMarket ReportMarket ShareMarket SizeReportResearchUSA
- Research on Global and China Epoxy Resin Industry Chain Report
- The Geothermal Energy Market 2012-2022
- Adhesives and Sealants: Global Markets
- Dermatological Drugs: World Market Prospects 2012-2022
- The Electric and Range Extended Electric Light-Vehicle Report
- India Urban & Industrial Waste to Energy Market
- Understanding Russia's Regional Health Markets
- 2012 Deep Research Report on China Wind Bearing Industry
- Top 1000 Advertising Agents (European)
- HNWI Asset Allocation in Switzerland to 2016