2011 U.S. Agents & Managers for Artists & Athletes Industry-Jobs & Wages Report
18-Aug-2011 | News-Press Release
The Agents & Managers for Artists & Athletes Industry-Jobs & Wages report, published annually by Barnes Reports, contains timely and accurate industry statistics, forecasts and demographics on industry job titles, fringe benefits, employment and hourly and annual wages and salaries.( http://www.bharatbook.com/detail.asp?id=192205&rt=2011-US-Agents-Managers-for-Artists-Athletes-Industry-Jobs-Wages-Report.html )
The report features 2011 current and 2012 forecast estimates on the median wages and salaries (plus 10th, 25th, 75th, 90th percentiles) nationally and for all 50 U.S. States.
The report also includes industry definition, 5-year historical trends on industry sales, establishments and employment, and a 5-year trend on median wages and salaries for up to 50 industry job titles.
For more information kindly visit : http://www.bharatbook.com/detail.asp?id=192205&rt=2011-US-Agents-Managers-for-Artists-Athletes-Industry-Jobs-Wages-Report.html
2011 U.S. Agents & Managers for Artists & Athletes Industry-Capital & Expenses Report
The 2011-2016 World Outlook for In-Vivo Diagnostic Radioactive Reagents
This release was submitted by a PRSafe user.
Any communication related to the content of this release should be sent to the release submitter.
- USAMarketMarket ForecastMarket GrowthMarket LeadersMarket ShareMarket SizeResearchSportsMarket ReportReport
- Research on Global and China Epoxy Resin Industry Chain Report
- The Geothermal Energy Market 2012-2022
- Adhesives and Sealants: Global Markets
- Dermatological Drugs: World Market Prospects 2012-2022
- The Electric and Range Extended Electric Light-Vehicle Report
- India Urban & Industrial Waste to Energy Market
- Understanding Russia's Regional Health Markets
- 2012 Deep Research Report on China Wind Bearing Industry
- Top 1000 Advertising Agents (European)
- HNWI Asset Allocation in Switzerland to 2016