2011 U.S. Book Stores Retailing Industry-Jobs & Wages Report
24-Aug-2011 | News-Press Release
Book Stores Retailing Industry-Jobs & Wages Report in US 2011
The Book Stores Retailing Industry-Jobs & Wages report, published annually by Barnes Reports, contains timely and accurate industry statistics, forecasts and demographics on industry job titles, fringe benefits, employment and hourly and annual wages and salaries.( http://www.bharatbook.com/detail.asp?id=192216&rt=2011-US-Book-Stores-Retailing-Industry-Jobs-Wages-Report.html )
The report features 2011 current and 2012 forecast estimates on the median wages and salaries (plus 10th, 25th, 75th, 90th percentiles) nationally and for all 50 U.S. States.
The report also includes industry definition, 5-year historical trends on industry sales, establishments and employment, and a 5-year trend on median wages and salaries for up to 50 industry job titles.
For more information kindly visit : http://www.bharatbook.com/detail.asp?id=192216&rt=2011-US-Book-Stores-Retailing-Industry-Jobs-Wages-Report.html
The 2011-2016 Outlook for Book, Periodical, and Music Stores in Greater China
The 2011-2016 Outlook for Bookstores and Stationery Stores in Greater China
Contact us at :
Bharat Book Bureau
Tel: +91 22 27578668
Fax: +91 22 27579131
Follow us on twitter: http://twitter.com/#!/BharatBook
This release was submitted by a Newsbox user.
Any communication related to the content of this release should be sent to the release submitter.
- Research on Global and China Epoxy Resin Industry Chain Report
- The Geothermal Energy Market 2012-2022
- Adhesives and Sealants: Global Markets
- Dermatological Drugs: World Market Prospects 2012-2022
- The Electric and Range Extended Electric Light-Vehicle Report
- India Urban & Industrial Waste to Energy Market
- Understanding Russia's Regional Health Markets
- 2012 Deep Research Report on China Wind Bearing Industry
- Top 1000 Advertising Agents (European)
- HNWI Asset Allocation in Switzerland to 2016