Duolog Technologies Announces Launch of New Company Website
01-Sep-2011 | News-Press Release
DUBLIN, Ireland, September 1st, 2011 - Duolog Technologies, the award-winning developer of IP and SoC integration products, is pleased to announce the launch of a new company website http://www.duolog.com. The new website features a clean design with simple navigation spanning the entire range of Duolog’s product and service offerings.
The new website provides a comprehensive overview of Duolog’s popular Socrates tool suite, including datasheets and solutions in areas such as IP-XACT and UVM. The site also offers visitors exclusive access to the highly-anticipated Plato platform which is expected to revolutionize the EDA industry.
“We are delighted to use our new website to promote our current IP integration solutions and also to host our ground-breaking Plato platform,” said Ray Bulger, Duolog CEO. “The site has many exciting new features including product demonstration videos and instant product evaluations via Xuropa.”
The new site boasts a library of expert video interviews and other technical resources. The site also offers product and company details in Chinese, Korean and Japanese to appeal to Duolog’s international customer base.
Additional website features include a new Events section that outlines upcoming tradeshows that Duolog will be attending, including ARM® TechCon™ 2011 which takes place in Santa Clara, California, from October 25-27th. Duolog will be exhibiting at booth #25 and demonstrating how their tools can reduce the IP integration process from months to just minutes.
About Duolog Technologies: Duolog Technologies is a leading developer of EDA tools that address the increasingly complex challenges of IP integration. We enable our customers to deliver integrated systems more quickly and cost effectively than their competitors. Our innovative products and solutions allow for maximum productivity and control throughout the entire SoC lifecycle.
For further information on Duolog, please contact:
This release was submitted by a Newsbox user.
Any communication related to the content of this release should be sent to the release submitter.
- launchcompany websiteSoC integrationDuolognavigationdatasheetsEDA industryPlato platformDuologlibrary of expert videoARMSanta ClaraIP integration processcontrol throughoutSoC lifecycleIP-XACTUVMdemonstration videosinstant product evaluationsXuropa
- ipsum lipsum l
- G5 Reports 500% increase in Game Downloads
- comScore Releases the “2012 Canada Digital Future in Focus” Report
- comScore Releases December 2011 U.S. Online Video Rankings
- Stand O'Food 3 From G5 Entertainment is Now Out On Kindle Fire
- comScore Introduces Validated Campaign Essentials™ (vCE)
- cVidya MoneyMap® is the First Revenue Assurance Product to Receive TM Forum’s Product Conformance Certification
- RRSAT LAUNCHES SECOND DVB-S2 PLATFORM ON MEASAT-3a
- BulkyPix Releases Android Hit GRave Defense HD on iPhone Halloween Monday
- Sword of the Stars II Blasts Off into Space!