ReportsnReports.com: Gas Markets in Bangladesh, India, 2011
07-Sep-2011 | News-Press Release
Bangladesh, India Gas Markets, 2011 – This profile is the essential source for top-level energy industry data and information. The report provides an overview of each of the key sub-segments of the energy industry in Bangladesh, India. It details the market structure, regulatory environment, infrastructure and provides historical and forecasted statistics relating to the supply/demand balance for each of the key sub-segments. It also provides information relating to the natural gas assets (gas fields, pipelines, LNG terminals and underground gas storage facilities) in Bangladesh, India. The report India, Bangladesh Gas Marketscompares the investment environment in India with other countries in the region. The profiles of the major companies operating in the natural gas sector in India together with the latest news and deals are also included in the report.
• Historic and forecast data relating to production, consumption, imports, exports and reserves are provided for each industry sub-segment for the period 2000-2020.
• Historical and forecast data and information for all the major gas fields, (Liquified Natural Gas) LNG Terminals, pipelines and underground gas storage facilities in India for the period 2000-2015.
• Operator and equity details for major natural gas assets in Bangladesh, India.
• Key information relating to market regulations, key energy assets and the key companies operating in the India’s energy industry.
• Information on the top companies in the Bangladesh, India including business description, strategic analysis, and financial information.
• Product and brand updates, strategy changes, R&D projects, corporate expansions and contractions and regulatory changes.
• Key mergers and acquisitions, partnerships, private equity and venture capital investments, and IPOs.
Reasons to buy
• Gain a strong understanding of the country’s gas market.
• Facilitate market analysis and forecasting of future industry trends.
• Facilitate decision making on the basis of strong historic and forecast production, reserves and capacity data.
• Assess your competitor’s major natural gas assets and their performance.
• Analyze the latest news and financial deals in the gas sector of each country.
• Develop strategies based on the latest operational, financial, and regulatory events.
• Do deals with an understanding of how competitors are financed, and the mergers and partnerships that have shaped the market.
• Identify and analyze the strengths and weaknesses of the leading companies in the country.
ReportsnReports is an online library of over 100,000+ market research reports and in-depth market research studies & analysis of over 5000 micro markets. We provide 24/7 online and offline support to our customers. Get in touch with us for your needs of market research reports.
Follow us on Twitter: http://twitter.com/marketsreports
Our Facebook Page: http://www.facebook.com/pages/ReportsnReports/191441427571689
7557 Rambler road,
Tel: + 1 888 391 5441
This release was submitted by a Newsbox user.
Any communication related to the content of this release should be sent to the release submitter.
- Vitamins and Provitamins - Top 5 European Markets
- 2012 Deep Research Report on China Special Steel Industry
- ReportsnReports: Emerging Opportunities and Growth Prospects in the Mexican Travel Intermediaries Industry, Analyses and Forecasts to 2016
- ReportsnReports - The Future of Italian Foodservice Industry to 2016
- ReportsnReports: Germany – The Future of HNWIs to 2016: Wealth in the Powerhouse of Europe
- ReportsnReports: 2012 Deep Research Report on China PV Power Station Operator
- ReportsnReports: The Future of Retailing in Chile to 2016
- ReportsnReports: Global Markets for Media, Sera and Reagents in Biotechnology
- ReportsnReports: Amusement Park Foodservice Trends in the U.S.
- ReportsnReports - Battery Control Technology: Global Markets