Cambridge Assessment Selects Cognizant to Transform its Examination Management and Processing
09-Sep-2011 | News-Press Release
Please find attached a press release on Cognizant being selected to provide a range of application services to Cambridge Assessment, a not-for-profit examination group owned by Cambridge University.
Cambridge Assessment is made up of three exam boards—Oxford Cambridge and RSA (OCR), University of Cambridge International Examinations, and University of Cambridge ESOL Examinations (English for Speakers of Other Languages)—and plays a leading role in the research, development, and delivery of educational assessment to over 8 million learners around the world.
As part of this multi-year, multi-million-pound engagement, Cognizant will work with Cambridge Assessment and help rationalize and consolidate its portfolio of applications, and deliver application maintenance and production support services to enable the organization to improve the management and processing of examinations.
Cambridge Assessment engaged with Cognizant to consolidate application support services in its portfolio to ensure efficiencies and competitiveness in a demanding market, as well as the flexibility to continue to respond to the current and future needs of the business. The current technology portfolio is a diverse mix of over 122 applications—using legacy, web-based, and proprietary technologies—and database applications as well as third-party packages. Cognizant will streamline the applications to ensure the successful management of examination processing, while facilitating the move towards more cost-effective and easy-to-use technologies.
Corporate Marketing and Communications
H1, Plot # 26, Rajiv Gandhi Infotech Park,
MIDC, Hinjawadi, PUNE - 411 057
Tel: 91-20-40216000 / 39196000 Extn: 202145#
Cell: +91-98232 73191
This release was submitted by a Newsbox user.
Any communication related to the content of this release should be sent to the release submitter.
- ipsum lipsum l
- G5 Reports 500% increase in Game Downloads
- comScore Releases the “2012 Canada Digital Future in Focus” Report
- comScore Releases December 2011 U.S. Online Video Rankings
- Stand O'Food 3 From G5 Entertainment is Now Out On Kindle Fire
- comScore Introduces Validated Campaign Essentials™ (vCE)
- cVidya MoneyMap® is the First Revenue Assurance Product to Receive TM Forum’s Product Conformance Certification
- RRSAT LAUNCHES SECOND DVB-S2 PLATFORM ON MEASAT-3a
- BulkyPix Releases Android Hit GRave Defense HD on iPhone Halloween Monday
- Sword of the Stars II Blasts Off into Space!