? Univision launches $1M campaign
12-Sep-2011 | News-Press Release
Univision is making an all-out push to persuade agencies and marketers not accustomed to Spanish-language advertising to give the network a try. The Univision Communications network reportedly has earmarked $1 million for a multimedia ad campaign via Blanco-Lorenz Entertainment Branding that portrays Univision as "the new American reality" and describes how marketers can reach the key Hispanic market, including bilingual viewers between the ages of 18 and 49. The New York Times (tiered subscription model)/Media Decoder blog
This release was submitted by a Newsbox user.
Any communication related to the content of this release should be sent to the release submitter.
- ipsum lipsum l
- G5 Reports 500% increase in Game Downloads
- comScore Releases the “2012 Canada Digital Future in Focus” Report
- comScore Releases December 2011 U.S. Online Video Rankings
- Stand O'Food 3 From G5 Entertainment is Now Out On Kindle Fire
- comScore Introduces Validated Campaign Essentials™ (vCE)
- cVidya MoneyMap® is the First Revenue Assurance Product to Receive TM Forum’s Product Conformance Certification
- RRSAT LAUNCHES SECOND DVB-S2 PLATFORM ON MEASAT-3a
- BulkyPix Releases Android Hit GRave Defense HD on iPhone Halloween Monday
- Sword of the Stars II Blasts Off into Space!