BP: Globulos coming to iOS Sept 16th
12-Sep-2011 | News-Press Release
After a wildly successful release for the Nintendo DS, Globz Studio has decided to team up with Revo Solutions as their development partner and Bulkypix as publisher for the iOS port. The game has been twice nominated at the Independent Games Festival and winner of the "game of the year" for mobile consoles by the Milthon European Games Awards jury who were particularly enthusiastic about the game's extensive multiplayer modes and features. Globulos Mania combines a wide range of sports and game modes to provide countless hours of gameplay for both solo as well as multiplayer players.
Control your Globulos, plan your strategies and...
Globulos are funny and colorful little creatures who live in your garden. They love to squabble and compete against each other in games combining elements of sports, arcade and strategy genres.
You can precisely control your Globulos with just your fingers: press down to give the force and the direction. The larger the motion of your finger swipe, the faster and stronger the Globulos will slide. Players have a limited time in which to prepare their moves simultaneously. When they are ready, the Globulos slide and players watch the resulting antics. At its core, Globulos is a dynamic turn-based game where strategy and preparation result in fun and exciting fast and furious results.
... Beat your opponent!
Globulos Mania really shines in its multiplayer modes. It supports local Wifi, 3G and even 2 players on the same device. Players will be able to compete in 20 different game modes:
- Most popular outdoor sports sports (Soccer, Rubgy, Basketball, Volleyball, Hockey)
- Pub sports (Flipper, Darts, Pool, Bowling)
- Exotic sports (Sumo, Pétanque, Funky-Foot)
- Crazy games (Tic-tac-toe, Croquet, Bomber).
The game will be available free with several initial game modes and players will be able to continue to expand their game experience with new game modes and features through in-app purchases.
Please download screens from here: http://dl.dropbox.com/u/5818936/BulkyPix/Globulos/First%20PR%20Screens-2.zip
- 20 game modes: Snooker, Bowling, Soccer, Basket, Sumo...
- 5 multiplayer modes
- Unique and fun graphical universe
- Customizeable Globulos players
- Record your best games to see them again and share them with your friends
- Multiplayer via 3G/Local Wifi/ 2 players on one device
- Game center/Openfeint
Globulos is coming to the iPhone/iPad on the September 16th and will be available for free from the Apple Store.
This release was submitted by a Newsbox user.
Any communication related to the content of this release should be sent to the release submitter.
- ipsum lipsum l
- G5 Reports 500% increase in Game Downloads
- comScore Releases the “2012 Canada Digital Future in Focus” Report
- comScore Releases December 2011 U.S. Online Video Rankings
- Stand O'Food 3 From G5 Entertainment is Now Out On Kindle Fire
- comScore Introduces Validated Campaign Essentials™ (vCE)
- cVidya MoneyMap® is the First Revenue Assurance Product to Receive TM Forum’s Product Conformance Certification
- RRSAT LAUNCHES SECOND DVB-S2 PLATFORM ON MEASAT-3a
- BulkyPix Releases Android Hit GRave Defense HD on iPhone Halloween Monday
- Sword of the Stars II Blasts Off into Space!