ReportsnReports.com: European Point of Care Diagnostic Testing Markets
15-Sep-2011 | News-Press Release
Point of care testing (POCT) enables diagnostic tests to be performed rapidly while the patient remains at the point of care facility, such as a hospital, health clinic, doctor’s office or another near-patient venue. POCT is rapidly being recognized as a method of providing the results of the diagnostic tests immediately, rather than waiting hours or even days for outside lab results to arrive, thus improving patient outcomes. This report analyzes the European market for POCT products, a major component of the overall European in vitro diagnostics (IVD) category. This study reviews in detail the key sub-segments of the point of care diagnostics market including: blood glucose, blood gas and electrolytes, rapid coagulation, cardiac markers, substance abuse, infectious diseases, urine strip, pregnancy, fecal occult, cholesterol, and many others.
Browse All: Healthcare Market
For each of the individual sub-segments, this study European Point of Care Diagnostic Testing Markets examines the key market drivers and restraints, as well as evaluates the latest technological advances. The key feature of the review is a detailed analysis of the revenues, market growth rates and market share for the European market and for each of the selected geographic regions, which include: France, Germany, Italy, Spain, the U.K., the Benelux countries, Scandinavia and the Rest of Europe (ROE). The analysis surveys almost all of the companies known to be marketing, manufacturing or developing instruments and reagents for the point of care market in the European market. Each company is discussed in extensive depth with a section on its history, product line, business and marketing analysis, and a subjective commentary of the company’s market position. Detailed tables and charts with sales forecasts and market data are also included.
ReportsnReports is an online library of over 100,000+ market research reports and in-depth market research studies & analysis of over 5000 micro markets. We provide 24/7 online and offline support to our customers. Get in touch with us for your needs of market research reports.
Follow us on Twitter: http://twitter.com/marketsreports
Our Facebook Page: http://www.facebook.com/pages/ReportsnReports/191441427571689
7557 Rambler road,
Tel: + 1 888 391 5441
This release was submitted by a Newsbox user.
Any communication related to the content of this release should be sent to the release submitter.
- Diagnostic Testing MarketsPoint of Care Diagnostic TestingHealthcare Market Research Reportsmarket researchindustry analysismarket share
- ReportsnReports: Global Renewable Power Investment Outlook for 2012 - Key Factors Influencing Investment Decisions
- ReportsnReports - 2012 Insurance Pricing Post Gender Ruling
- ReportsnReports: North American Medium/Heavy-duty Commercial Vehicle Maintenance and Repair Market
- ReportsnReports - 2012: Trends to Watch in Global Wealth Management
- ReportsnReports: Automotive Plastics Market for Passenger Cars: Global Trends & Forecasts to 2016
- ReportsnReports - LNG Industry Outlook in South and Central America, 2012 - Capacity Analysis, Forecasts and Details of All Operating
- ReportsnReports: Green Growth in Hygiene Products
- ReportsnReports: 2012 Deep Research Report on Global and China PV Inverter Industry
- ReportsnReports: European Markets for Dental Bone Graft Substitutes, Dental Membranes and Tissue Engineering 2012 (21 countries)
- ReportsnReports: Retailing in Bosnia-Herzegovina