ReportsnReports.com: Biogas Power in the United Kingdom (UK), Market Outlook to 2020, 2011 Update - Capacity, Generation, Power Plants, Regulations
17-Sep-2011 | News-Press Release
Biogas Power in the United Kingdom (UK), Market Outlook to 2020, 2011 Update – Capacity, Generation, Power Plants, Regulations and Company Profiles” is the latest report from GlobalData, the industry analysis specialists that offer comprehensive information on the biogas power market. The report provides in depth analysis on global renewable power market and global biogas power market with forecasts up to 2020. The report analyzes the power market outlook in the UK (includes thermal conventional, hydro and other renewables) and provides forecasts up to 2020. The research details renewable power market outlook in the UK (includes wind, biopower and solar PV) and provides forecasts up to 2020. The report highlights installed capacity and power generation trends from 2001 to 2020 in the UK biogas power market. The research also showcases top active and upcoming plants in the country. A detailed coverage on renewable energy policy framework governing the market along with policies specific to biogas power development in the UK are provided in the report. The research analyzes investment trends in the biopower power market in the UK and some of the major deals pertaining to the market are dealt in detail. The report also provides elaborate company profiles of some of the major market participants.
The report is built using data and information sourced from proprietary databases, secondary research and in-house analysis by GlobalData’s team of industry experts.
The scope of the report includes -
• Brief introduction and overview on global carbon emissions and global energy consumption.
• Historical data provided from 2001 to 2010 and forecasts until 2020.
• Overview on the overall renewable power market in the world, highlighting the fuel types – wind, solar PV, solar thermal, biogas and biomass.
• Detailed overview on the global biogas power market with capacity and generation forecasts to 2020.
• Power market scenario in the UK with capacity and generation forecasts to 2020, highlighting fuel types such as thermal conventional, hydro and other renewables.
• Renewable power market scenario in the UK with capacity and generation forecasts to 2020, highlighting fuel types such as wind, biomass and solar PV.
• The UK biogas power installed capacity and generation trends to 2020
• Major active and upcoming plants in the country.
• Deal volume and value analysis of the UK biopower market. Deals analyzed on the basis of M&A, Partnership, Asset Financing, Debt Offering, Equity Offering and PE/VC.
• Elaborate profiling of some of the major market participants.
Reasons to buy
The report will enhance your decision making capability in a more rapid and time sensitive manner. It will allow you to -
• Identify key growth and investment opportunities in the UK biogas power market.
• Position yourself to gain the maximum advantage of the market’s growth potential by developing strategies based on the latest operational and regulatory events.
• Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure, strategy and prospects.
•Do deals with an understanding of the mergers and partnerships that have shaped the market.
ReportsnReports is an online library of over 100,000+ market research reports and in-depth market research studies & analysis of over 5000 micro markets. We provide 24/7 online and offline support to our customers. Get in touch with us for your needs of market research reports.
Follow us on Twitter: http://twitter.com/marketsreports
Our Facebook Page: http://www.facebook.com/pages/ReportsnReports/191441427571689
7557 Rambler road,
Tel: + 1 888 391 5441
This release was submitted by a PRSafe user.
Any communication related to the content of this release should be sent to the release submitter.
- biogas power marketrenewable power marketpower marketEnergy and Power Market Research Reportsmarket researchindustry analysismarket share
- Vitamins and Provitamins - Top 5 European Markets
- 2012 Deep Research Report on China Special Steel Industry
- ReportsnReports: Emerging Opportunities and Growth Prospects in the Mexican Travel Intermediaries Industry, Analyses and Forecasts to 2016
- ReportsnReports - The Future of Italian Foodservice Industry to 2016
- ReportsnReports: Germany – The Future of HNWIs to 2016: Wealth in the Powerhouse of Europe
- ReportsnReports: 2012 Deep Research Report on China PV Power Station Operator
- ReportsnReports: The Future of Retailing in Chile to 2016
- ReportsnReports: Global Markets for Media, Sera and Reagents in Biotechnology
- ReportsnReports: Amusement Park Foodservice Trends in the U.S.
- ReportsnReports - Battery Control Technology: Global Markets