ReportsnReports.com: Innovative R&D Strategies and Models - Outsourcing, Strategic Partnerships and Licensing to Improve Productivity
28-Sep-2011 | News-Press Release
GBI Research has released its latest research “Innovative R&D Strategies and Models – Outsourcing, Strategic Partnerships and Licensing to Improve Productivity and Contain Costs”, which provides insights into effective innovative strategies adopted by the pharmaceutical and biotechnology industry. The report examines numerous case studies of various R&D strategies such as outsourcing, offshoring, internal reorganization, R&D restructuring, risk sharing, public-private partnerships and others.
In-depth analysis of the report is based on propriety databases, primary and secondary research and in-house analysis by GBI Research’s team of experts.
The scope of this report includes -
• Strategies adopted by pharmaceutical and biotechnology industry participants to succeed in the highly competitive pharmaceutical market
• Analysis of challenges faced by industry participants in increasing R&D output
• Analysis of strategies that have been ineffective in the pharmaceutical industry and those that have failed to achieve objectives
• Analysis on the role of CROs in improving R&D efficiencies in the pharmaceutical industry
• Key M&A activities and licensing agreements that have been aimed at increasing R&D outcomes
Reasons to buy
The report will enhance your decision making capability. It will allow you to -
• Understand the different types of strategies being adopted in the industry to increase R&D outcomes
• Build effective strategies to improve R&D efficiencies through comprehension of strategies that worked and those that didn’t work
• Analyze numerous case studies on various strategies adopted by the pharmaceutical industry to evaluate the best strategies
• Compare strategies adopted in-house to those adopted in-house to evaluate and forecast outcomes
ReportsnReports is an online library of over 100,000+ market research reports and in-depth market research studies & analysis of over 5000 micro markets. We provide 24/7 online and offline support to our customers. Get in touch with us for your needs of market research reports.
Follow us on Twitter: http://twitter.com/marketsreports
Our Facebook Page: http://www.facebook.com/pages/ReportsnReports/191441427571689
7557 Rambler road,
Tel: + 1 888 391 5441
This release was submitted by a PRSafe user.
Any communication related to the content of this release should be sent to the release submitter.
- pharmaceutical industrybiotechnology industryR&D strategiesPharmaceuticals Market Research Reportsmarket researchindustry analysismarket share
- Vitamins and Provitamins - Top 5 European Markets
- 2012 Deep Research Report on China Special Steel Industry
- ReportsnReports: Emerging Opportunities and Growth Prospects in the Mexican Travel Intermediaries Industry, Analyses and Forecasts to 2016
- ReportsnReports - The Future of Italian Foodservice Industry to 2016
- ReportsnReports: Germany – The Future of HNWIs to 2016: Wealth in the Powerhouse of Europe
- ReportsnReports: 2012 Deep Research Report on China PV Power Station Operator
- ReportsnReports: The Future of Retailing in Chile to 2016
- ReportsnReports: Global Markets for Media, Sera and Reagents in Biotechnology
- ReportsnReports: Amusement Park Foodservice Trends in the U.S.
- ReportsnReports - Battery Control Technology: Global Markets