CLI Solutions Receives Department of Veteran Affairs Certified Veteran Owned Business Verification.
11-Mar-2010 | News-Press Release
ï»¿ï»¿TAMPA, FL March 11, 2010 - CLI Solutions completed a 6 month effort with the Department of Veteran Affairs (VA) Center for Veterans Enterprise (CVE) to achieve a “Certified Veteran-Owned Business” verification. To be eligible to participate in requirements conducted under the authority of Public Law 109-461, businesses must be verified by the Department of Veteran Affairs. This verification is an important step to CLI Solutions’ business plan as the VA currently is mandated to conduct business on a “veterans first” policy. As a Service Disabled Veteran Owned Small Business, CLI Solutions is proud to have received this official verification from the Department of Veteran Affairs and looks forward to expanding its opportunities to support the VA.
CLI Solutions is a Service Disabled Veteran Owned Small Business, founded in 2005 and specializes in Linguistic Services, Human Terrain Analysis, Cultural Awareness and Language Training, Strategic Communications, Intelligence Analytical Support, Operations, and Program Management.
This release was submitted by a Newsbox user.
Any communication related to the content of this release should be sent to the release submitter.
- CLI Solutions Sponsors Vietnam Memorial Fundraiser, November 14, 2010
- CLI Solutions Receives Florida Certified Minority Business Enterprise Certification
- CLI Solutions Joins Veteran and Military Business Owners Association
- CLI Solutions Relocates Corporate Headquarters
- CLI Solutions Expands Relationship with the U.S. Navy
- CLI Solutions Wins U.S. Army Contract
- CLI Solutions on Winning Team for USCENTCOM Contract