CLI Solutions Expands Relationship with the U.S. Navy
08-Feb-2010 | News-Press Release
TAMPA, FL February 2010 - CLI Solutions has been working over the last ten (10) months on building a solid working relationship with the Center for Language & Regional Expertise and Cultural Awareness (CLREC) at the Center for Information Dominance at Corry Station, Pensacola, Florida. This relationship has continued to grow as evidenced in the Center’s continuing request for support. CLI Solutions is now one of CLREC’s “go to businesses” to provide cultural and language training support for military personnel. The training takes place at various locations across the United States. As a Service Disabled Veteran Owned Small Business, CLI Solutions is proud to have received this recognition from the U.S. Navy and looks forward to supporting this critical mission for Center of Information Dominance at Corry Station, Florida.
CLI Solutions is a Service Disabled Veteran Owned Small Business, founded in 2005 and specializes in Linguistic Services, Human Terrain Analysis, Cultural Awareness and Language Training, Strategic Communications, Intelligence Analytical Support, Operations, and Program Management.
This release was submitted by a Newsbox user.
Any communication related to the content of this release should be sent to the release submitter.
- CLI Solutions Sponsors Vietnam Memorial Fundraiser, November 14, 2010
- CLI Solutions Receives Florida Certified Minority Business Enterprise Certification
- CLI Solutions Joins Veteran and Military Business Owners Association
- CLI Solutions Relocates Corporate Headquarters
- CLI Solutions Wins U.S. Army Contract
- CLI Solutions Receives Department of Veteran Affairs Certified Veteran Owned Business Verification.
- CLI Solutions on Winning Team for USCENTCOM Contract