ReportsnReports.com: Fats and Salad Cooking Oils in the U.S.: Butter, Margarine, Olive Oil, and Beyond
05-Oct-2011 | News-Press Release
Fats and oils products are a huge and growing market, with 2011 sales of $9.2 billion projected to near $10.6 billion by 2016. Research supporting the important role of specific types of fat in maintaining health has caused many consumers to rethink the role that fats and oils play in their diets, and marketers have responded by offering an increasing number of products squarely targeting those seeking healthy options. While value is still one of the primary drivers of fats and oils purchases, with private-label products dominating in a few key categories, the economy has recovered to the extent that consumers are once again making health and convenience budgetary priorities.
This completely new report examines the U.S. Fats and Oils Market within the context of broader food industry trends in new product development and marketing. Major categories covered include butter, margarine, mayonnaise, cooking/salad oil, olive oil, cooking sprays, shortening, and popcorn oil. To accommodate the complexities of the U.S. market within shifting socioeconomic contexts, the report investigates not only the sales data, new product introductions, and marketing strategies, but also the lifestyle patterns determining trends in fats and oils.
Browse All: Beverages Market Research Reports
Custom Packaged Facts consumer survey data provide insight into fats and oils usage, purchasing patterns, and health and wellness trends across consumer demographics, and Experian Simmons Market Research Bureau data provide a detailed look at category-level and brand penetration levels. The report Fats and Salad Cooking Oils in the U.S.: Butter, Margarine, Olive Oil, and Beyond uses Information Resources, Inc. InfoScan Review data to quantify mass-market marketer and brand shares across seven product categories, and SPINSscan data to present category sales breakdowns in the natural and gourmet/specialty channels. Marketer and brand profiles in major categories further define the relationship between consumer attitudes and the market exigencies of product development.
ReportsnReports is an online library of over 100,000+ market research reports and in-depth market research studies & analysis of over 5000 micro markets. We provide 24/7 online and offline support to our customers. Get in touch with us for your needs of market research reports.
Follow us on Twitter: http://twitter.com/marketsreports
Our Facebook Page: http://www.facebook.com/pages/ReportsnReports/191441427571689
7557 Rambler road,
Tel: + 1 888 391 5441
This release was submitted by a PRSafe user.
Any communication related to the content of this release should be sent to the release submitter.
- U.S. Fats and Oils MarketFood and Beverages Market Research Reportsmarket researchindustry analysismarket share
- Clinical Laboratory Testing Volume 1: IVD Reagents and Instruments Markets
- ReportsnReports - Reinsurance in the UK, Key Trends and Opportunities to 2016
- ReportsnReports: Patient Monitoring Systems Market (2011 - 2016) - Global Trends, End-user & Value-Volume Analysis
- ReportsnReports - Consumer Health Market in Czech Republic
- ReportsnReports: Global Oil and Gas Discoveries in 2011 - South America and Asia Pacific Emerge as Prolific Regions for New Resource Finds
- ReportsnReports: Gas-to-Liquids Processes for Chemicals and Energy Production
- ReportsnReports: Finland ENT Devices Investment Opportunities, Analysis and Forecasts to 2018
- ReportsnReports: Power Wheelchair Market Shares, Strategies, and Forecasts, Worldwide, 2012 to 2018
- ReportsnReports - RYO Tobacco and The New Age of Total Tobacco
- ReportsnReports - Antioxidant Products in the US: Foods, Beverages, Supplements and Personal Care