Portable E1/Datacom Transmission Analyzer for Telecom Networks
03-Nov-2011 | News-Press Release
Toronto, Canada – GAO Tek Inc. (www.GAOTek.com) has launched its portable E1/datacom transmission analyzer designed for performing comprehensive analysis, measurement and evaluation of telecom networks. It has many enhanced test functions such as "PCM Simulator", "Mux/Demux", "Drop & Insert" and "Network Tools". This Datacom transmission analyzer is widely used in R&D, production, installation, verification and maintenance of SDH, PDH, PCM, DTU and Data protocol converter equipment.
This easy-to-use E1/datacom transmission analyzer, model A0020003, performs E1 frame data monitoring and analysis, dual E1 channel testing, loop delay, APS delay, pulse measurement, jitter measurement, and signal level measurement. It provides full-featured measurements to E1, Datacom and unique IP PING testing from Datacom. Test results can be uploaded, conserved and printed through the included software via USB interface. This analyzer can store up to 10 user-defined configurations and 10 groups of test results.
Powered by built-in Li-ion rechargeable batteries, it provides 4 hours of continuous operation. It has a large, high-resolution, contrast-adjustable, backlit LCD with smart menu navigation. Its portable design, simple operation and multifunction features make it an invaluable tool for field testing.
This E1/datacom transmission analyzer belongs to GAO’s family of E1/datacom testers. It is a featured product in this line and is an invaluable tool for field testing. This line also includes Multi-functional E1/Datacom Tester which is designed for the installation, acceptance testing and daily maintenance of digital networks.
For sales inquiries please contact:
1-877 585-9555 ext. 601 – Toll Free (USA & Canada)
1-416 292-0038 ext. 601 – All Other Areas
About GAO Tek Inc.
GAO Tek Inc. (www.GAOTek.com) specializes in researching, developing, manufacturing and selling top quality and cost effective telecom testers, electrical testers, embedded development tools, RFID readers and tags and other electronic measurement instruments.
This release was submitted by a Newsbox user.
Any communication related to the content of this release should be sent to the release submitter.
- G.711 Vocoder Features A-law and µ-Law Encoding and Decoding
- Multi-function Handheld xDSL Tester Features DDM Function
- Digital RF Millivoltmeter and Frequency Counter
- 134.2 kHz Stationary RFID Reader Suited for FDX–B and HDX RFID Tags
- Multi-Function Optical Talk Set Features Long Transmission Distance
- Radio Frequency Spectrum Analyzer with Internel Non-volatile Memory
- Handheld Fiber Optic OTDR Provides Average and Real-time Test Modes
- V.17 Fax Software Supports V.24 Interchange Circuits
- Arbitrary Waveform Generator and Frequency Counter with USB Interface
- Handheld E1 Bit Error Rate Tester Features Extensive Error and Alarm Generation