ReportsnReports.com: China Permanent Magnet Switch Industry Report, 2011
20-Nov-2011 | News-Press Release
Permanent magnet switches refer to electric switches with permanent magnetic actuators. Compared with conventional spring actuator switches, they hold a lot of advantages, say, less components, smaller size, longer life and higher performance, and serve as substitutes for spring switches.
China permanent magnet switch industry is still at the primary stage of development. In 2010, China produced only 35,000 sets of permanent magnet switches. As their performance has been improved gradually and promotion has been enhanced, permanent magnet switches will be applied more widely in large-scale industrial enterprises in steel, petrochemical, coal, etc. It is estimated that the market scale of permanent magnet switches will increase to 65,000 sets in China in 2015 with the average growth rate of 13.18%.
Browse All: Industry Profiles Market Research
At present, large permanent magnet switch manufacturers can be mainly divided into foreign-funded and China-funded enterprises in China.
Tavrida Electric and ABB are representatives in the first category. Tavrida’s products mainly serve China railway system, while ABB focuses on smart grid. Besides, Schneider Electric and Eton have also launched small batches of products into the Chinese market.
Yongda Group is a prominent China-funded enterprise, occupying 21.92% of the Chinese permanent magnet switch market in 2010. Till Oct. 2011, Yongda Group has achieved mass production of 12kV and 40.5kV permanent magnet switches, and successfully developed 24kV and 31.5kV permanent magnet switches but still without mass production. Chinese enterprises which can massively produce permanent magnet switches also include CREAT, Dongyuan Electrical, Xinlong Electrical, Senyuan Electric, etc.
China Permanent Magnet Switch Industry Report, 2011” of ResearchInChina mainly covers the following contents:
• Policies for and features of China permanent magnet switch industry;
• 2012-2015 forecast of China permanent magnet switch industry, including the forecast of output, output value and profit;
• Development of foreign-funded permanent magnet switch enterprises in China, including the overall development, expansion in China, and market promotion of permanent magnet switch products in China;
• Development of China-funded permanent magnet switch enterprises, including the overall operation, permanent magnet switch product R&D, production, capacity, output, development plan, etc.
ReportsnReports is an online library of over 100,000+ market research reports and in-depth market research studies & analysis of over 5000 micro markets. We provide 24/7 online and offline support to our customers. Get in touch with us for your needs of market research reports.
Follow us on Twitter: http://twitter.com/marketsreports
Our Facebook Page: http://www.facebook.com/pages/ReportsnReports/191441427571689
7557 Rambler road,
Tel: + 1 888 391 5441
This release was submitted by a PRSafe user.
Any communication related to the content of this release should be sent to the release submitter.
- China Permanent Magnet Switch MarketIndustry Profiles Market Research Reportsmarket researchindustry analysismarket share
- ReportsnReports: LTE and LTE-Advanced Devices: Market Share, Key Trends, Vendor Strategies, Shipments, Revenue
- ReportsnReports: World FLNG Investments and Industry Outlook to 2016- FLNG to witness Rapid Growth to 2020
- ReportsnReports: Construction Market in Slovakia 2012
- ReportsnReports - Polish Packaging Industry Outlook to 2016I
- ReportsnReports: Food Bars in the U.S. - Trends in Cereal/Granola Bars and Energy/Nutrition Bars
- ReportsnReports - Advances in Ion Channel Drug Discovery
- ReportsnReports: Floating Production Storage and Offloading (FPSO) Industry - Global Market Analysis, Competitive Landscape
- ReportsnReports: Corrugated & Paperboard Boxes Market to 2016
- ReportsnReports: Competitive Benchmarking of Decorative Coatings Companies in Asia Pacific
- ReportsnReports: Market Opportunities and Business Strategies in Private Label Branding in Brazil