ReportsnReports.com: Natural and Organic Personal Care Products in the U.S., 5th Edition
07-Dec-2011 | News-Press Release
Natural and Organic Personal Care Products in the U.S., 5th Edition – In 2011, the business world takes for granted that sales of natural health & beauty care (HBC) brands will keep on thriving; this is no longer news. Packaged Facts forecasts that the U.S. consumer market for natural and organic skincare, haircare, and makeup-which during 2005-2010 boomed 61% to $7.7 billion-could top $11.0 billion as of 2016. Already, natural HBC is such a solid performer, that it can be considered a component of the mainstream personal care market: Many of the players have finally learned that their moisturizer, shampoo, or eye shadow must be packaged as slickly as non-natural versions. And “green” consumers are more receptive, too, even to the point of remaining loyal to natural HBC brands in the recession of 2008-2009. But what comes next? In the coming years, the battleground will be complicated by the Big Blur of retail channels; by new digital sell-through media; by reformulations to please mainstream America; and by changing world economics that will start to reverse the generations-old flow of U.S. brands to developing countries. The opportunities get hotter and hotter… But is it time to begin looking for the cracks?
Browse All: Consumer Goods Market Research
Packaged Facts’ newest edition of our best-selling guide to the natural HBC market portrays its molten dynamics. Separate chapters on skincare, haircare, and makeup contain historical and future dollar patterns, together with Packaged Facts’ famous in-depth analysis. Extensive demographic data from Packaged Facts’ own February 2011 consumer survey are also included. Plus the battle profiles of Better Botanicals, Clorox/Burt’s Bees, Estee Lauder/Aveda, Hain Celestial, Weleda, and others are detailed.
U.S. Natural Personal Care Market – Natural and Organic Personal Care Products, 5th Edition is based on information gathered from primary, secondary, and syndicated sources. Primary research involves on-site study of how natural HBC products are sold through retail stores; Packaged Facts also consults with industry executives. Secondary research involves the evaluation and comparison of data from mountains of articles found in financial, marketing, and retail publications, as well as on corresponding types of websites. Company literature, government agencies, and other sources also provide valuable secondary data.
Stats on market revenues and growth trends derive from all available data on the consumer natural personal care marketplace, be they quantitative or qualitative; that is to say, a broad range of societal and economic trends are factored in, to help shape the most accurate possible view of sales progress.
ReportsnReports is an online library of over 100,000+ market research reports and in-depth market research studies & analysis of over 5000 micro markets. We provide 24/7 online and offline support to our customers. Get in touch with us for your needs of market research reports.
Follow us on Twitter: http://twitter.com/marketsreports
Our Facebook Page: http://www.facebook.com/pages/ReportsnReports/191441427571689
7557 Rambler road,
Tel: + 1 888 391 5441
This release was submitted by a PRSafe user.
Any communication related to the content of this release should be sent to the release submitter.
- U.S. Natural Personal Care MarketConsumer Goods Market Research Reportsmarket researchindustry analysismarket share
- Clinical Laboratory Testing Volume 1: IVD Reagents and Instruments Markets
- ReportsnReports - Reinsurance in the UK, Key Trends and Opportunities to 2016
- ReportsnReports: Patient Monitoring Systems Market (2011 - 2016) - Global Trends, End-user & Value-Volume Analysis
- ReportsnReports - Consumer Health Market in Czech Republic
- ReportsnReports: Global Oil and Gas Discoveries in 2011 - South America and Asia Pacific Emerge as Prolific Regions for New Resource Finds
- ReportsnReports: Gas-to-Liquids Processes for Chemicals and Energy Production
- ReportsnReports: Finland ENT Devices Investment Opportunities, Analysis and Forecasts to 2018
- ReportsnReports: Power Wheelchair Market Shares, Strategies, and Forecasts, Worldwide, 2012 to 2018
- ReportsnReports - RYO Tobacco and The New Age of Total Tobacco
- ReportsnReports - Antioxidant Products in the US: Foods, Beverages, Supplements and Personal Care