ReportsnReports.com: Health on the Restaurant Menu: Foodservice Trends in the U.S.
07-Dec-2011 | News-Press Release
Health on the Restaurant Menu: Foodservice Trends in the U.S. helps foodservice industry participants align their branding and menu development strategies with evolving consumer health perceptions and expectations; the quickly evolving health education landscape; and the effects of nationwide menu regulation.
Browse All: Beverages Market
The report does the following:
1. Identifies drivers and trends that have helped cause the industry to reflect on its role in addressing America’s health.
This helps participants better understand new menu regulations and menu item trends.
2. Analyses health-related menu trends, including salt and added sugar reduction; healthy menu claim trend analysis; “mini” menu item trend analysis; fruit and vegetable menu trend analysis; and health & anti-health menu analysis of specific restaurants.
This helps participants stay on top of menu development.
3. Draws from a variety of industry and academic research to help the restaurant industry gauge the effect and result of menu labeling legislation.
This helps participants frame the impact of menu regulation on industry segments, major chains, and independent restaurant operators.
4. Analyses consumer attitudes toward diet food and health from the perspectives of their healthful propensities; not-so-healthful propensities; and knowledge, money & time.
This helps participants understand shifting consumer health & wellness propensities and respond accordingly.
5. Creates and analyzes four consumer groups, each of which share common health-driven characteristics: Health First, Health Maintainers, Health Endorsers and Carefree Eaters. Each group isolates populations having distinct degrees of food health interest and distinct degrees of restaurant interaction. Data on restaurant frequency, brand usage, and presence of children are included.
This helps industry participants target groups according to their healthful propensities, as well as to their restaurant loyalty, the effect of their having children, and their brand usage.
6. Studies the degree of importance restaurant goers ascribe to various food health attributes as applied to two distinct dining occasions: getting food for a “quick bite” and getting food for a “special occasion.”
This helps participants shape health-driven strategies around occasions for use.
Coverage includes snack and beverage restaurant concepts, limited-service restaurants (QSR and fast casual), and full-service restaurants (family, casual and fine dining).
ReportsnReports is an online library of over 100,000+ market research reports and in-depth market research studies & analysis of over 5000 micro markets. We provide 24/7 online and offline support to our customers. Get in touch with us for your needs of market research reports.
Follow us on Twitter: http://twitter.com/marketsreports
Our Facebook Page: http://www.facebook.com/pages/ReportsnReports/191441427571689
7557 Rambler road,
Tel: + 1 888 391 5441
Visit our Market Research Blog
This release was submitted by a PRSafe user.
Any communication related to the content of this release should be sent to the release submitter.
- U.S. Foodservice TrendsFood Market Research ReportsBeverages Market Research Reportsmarket researchindustry analysismarket share
- Clinical Laboratory Testing Volume 1: IVD Reagents and Instruments Markets
- ReportsnReports - Reinsurance in the UK, Key Trends and Opportunities to 2016
- ReportsnReports: Patient Monitoring Systems Market (2011 - 2016) - Global Trends, End-user & Value-Volume Analysis
- ReportsnReports - Consumer Health Market in Czech Republic
- ReportsnReports: Global Oil and Gas Discoveries in 2011 - South America and Asia Pacific Emerge as Prolific Regions for New Resource Finds
- ReportsnReports: Gas-to-Liquids Processes for Chemicals and Energy Production
- ReportsnReports: Finland ENT Devices Investment Opportunities, Analysis and Forecasts to 2018
- ReportsnReports: Power Wheelchair Market Shares, Strategies, and Forecasts, Worldwide, 2012 to 2018
- ReportsnReports - RYO Tobacco and The New Age of Total Tobacco
- ReportsnReports - Antioxidant Products in the US: Foods, Beverages, Supplements and Personal Care