ReportsnReports.com: Photonic Sensor Market (2011 - 2016) : Global Forecast - By Type (Laser, Biophotonic, Fiber Optic) & Application
09-Dec-2011 | News-Press Release
Photonic Sensor Market – The APAC region is expected to generate $2.61 billion with a CAGR of 21.31%; followed by Europe, North America, and ROW at a CAGR of 14.56%, 13.56%, and 12.94% respectively from 2011 to 2016. Among the APAC countries, China is expected to be the biggest emerging market for photonic sensors.
Photonic sensing technology incorporates emission of light, transmission, deflection, amplification and detection by optical components, instruments, lasers, other light sources, fiber optics, electro-optical instrumentation, and sophisticated nanophotonic systems. It provides smaller, cheaper, lighter and faster components and products, with greater functionality while using less energy.
In recent years, photonics has been recognized as an enabling technology that impacts, extends across, and underpins a whole host of industrial sectors, from healthcare to security, from manufacturing to telecommunications, from energy to the environment, and from aerospace to biotechnology. In all these sectors, photonics sensing activity can be recognized via the intelligent application of light (‘optical radiation’) either in an entirely novel context such as a new photodynamic medical treatment, or as a replacement for an older outdated technology such as signage and lighting based on the use of incandescent lamps.
Browse All: Semiconductor Market
Photonic sensors are now key technologies in oil and gas exploration in European market, due to which it is the second fastest growing market after APAC region.
A market in industrial category requires global commercialization for it to generate constant revenues for the major players. Currently, photonic sensors face a major challenge in product compatibility and shortage of skilled and trained personnel who lack the required technical expertise to adapt to the latest technology. From an end-user perspective, it is important to recognize that no matter how good the sensor is, there needs to be some level of incorporation into a system, often an instrument, for it to actually fill an economically useful note.
Regarding laser sensors, European market is expected to be slow and reluctant in the next five years; Asia is a strong market whereas U.S. is faced by many highs and lows mainly due to unstable customer preferences and regularly changing technologies
ReportsnReports is an online library of over 100,000+ market research reports and in-depth market research studies & analysis of over 5000 micro markets. We provide 24/7 online and offline support to our customers. Get in touch with us for your needs of market research reports.
Follow us on Twitter: http://twitter.com/marketsreports
Our Facebook Page: http://www.facebook.com/pages/ReportsnReports/191441427571689
7557 Rambler road,
Tel: + 1 888 391 5441
This release was submitted by a PRSafe user.
Any communication related to the content of this release should be sent to the release submitter.
- Photonic Sensor MarketSemiconductor Market Research ReportsElectronics Market Research Reportsmarket researchindustry analysismarket share
- Clinical Laboratory Testing Volume 1: IVD Reagents and Instruments Markets
- ReportsnReports - Reinsurance in the UK, Key Trends and Opportunities to 2016
- ReportsnReports: Patient Monitoring Systems Market (2011 - 2016) - Global Trends, End-user & Value-Volume Analysis
- ReportsnReports - Consumer Health Market in Czech Republic
- ReportsnReports: Global Oil and Gas Discoveries in 2011 - South America and Asia Pacific Emerge as Prolific Regions for New Resource Finds
- ReportsnReports: Gas-to-Liquids Processes for Chemicals and Energy Production
- ReportsnReports: Finland ENT Devices Investment Opportunities, Analysis and Forecasts to 2018
- ReportsnReports: Power Wheelchair Market Shares, Strategies, and Forecasts, Worldwide, 2012 to 2018
- ReportsnReports - RYO Tobacco and The New Age of Total Tobacco
- ReportsnReports - Antioxidant Products in the US: Foods, Beverages, Supplements and Personal Care