ReportsnReports.com: Successes and Failures in Consumer Packaged Goods Innovation and Marketing in 2011
10-Dec-2011 | News-Press Release
ffective innovation is difficult to come by, but it is the key to sustained competitive advantage in the consumer packaged goods (CPG) industry. This report slidepack examines best-in-class examples of innovation and marketing—supported by Datamonitor’s consumer insight research—to drive success in this increasingly challenging environment.
Features and benefits
• Access comprehensive analysis of over 50 global successes and failures in the consumer packaged goods industry to drive ideation and inspiration.
• Obtain country-specific consumer insight to understand the consumer attitudes and needs that underpinned innovation success/failure.
• Avoid costly investments by learning important lessons from companies and brands that have failed or under-delivered.
• Obtain a broader appreciation of the CPG industry by gaining insights from both within and outside of your category.
• Foresee the fate of brands in 2012 with analysis of recently-released products as well as the consumer trends behind the concepts.
Browse All: Consumer Goods Market Research
Successes and Failures in Consumer Packaged Goods Innovation and Marketing in 2011
A number of successes benefit by offering more personalized features and benefits. This is because in a world of proliferating commodity choices, hyper targeting provides a route to enhanced relevance. Bot Water, for example, repositioned itself to significant success, after realizing it was appealing more among health-conscious adults than kids.
There would appear to be particularly profitable opportunities at the intersection of trends. For example, First Cape in the UK has effectively married consumers health concerns with their sensory needs to garner success in a cluttered market segment.
Many successes are testament to a brand’s ability to identify and deliver against consumers’ unmet needs or needs that are not totally fulfilled by existing products in the landscape. Even in the highly mature cereal market, Kellogg’s Krave, carved out a growth area by focusing solely on providing young adults with taste and indulgence.
ReportsnReports is an online library of over 100,000+ market research reports and in-depth market research studies & analysis of over 5000 micro markets. We provide 24/7 online and offline support to our customers. Get in touch with us for your needs of market research reports.
Follow us on Twitter: http://twitter.com/marketsreports
Our Facebook Page: http://www.facebook.com/pages/ReportsnReports/191441427571689
7557 Rambler road,
Tel: + 1 888 391 5441
This release was submitted by a PRSafe user.
Any communication related to the content of this release should be sent to the release submitter.
- Consumer Packaged Goods IndustryConsumer Goods Market Research Reportsmarket researchindustry analysismarket share
- ReportsnReports: Global Renewable Power Investment Outlook for 2012 - Key Factors Influencing Investment Decisions
- ReportsnReports - 2012 Insurance Pricing Post Gender Ruling
- ReportsnReports: North American Medium/Heavy-duty Commercial Vehicle Maintenance and Repair Market
- ReportsnReports - 2012: Trends to Watch in Global Wealth Management
- ReportsnReports: Automotive Plastics Market for Passenger Cars: Global Trends & Forecasts to 2016
- ReportsnReports - LNG Industry Outlook in South and Central America, 2012 - Capacity Analysis, Forecasts and Details of All Operating
- ReportsnReports: Green Growth in Hygiene Products
- ReportsnReports: 2012 Deep Research Report on Global and China PV Inverter Industry
- ReportsnReports: European Markets for Dental Bone Graft Substitutes, Dental Membranes and Tissue Engineering 2012 (21 countries)
- ReportsnReports: Retailing in Bosnia-Herzegovina