8-Channel Digital Video Recorder Compresses Video with High Quality
24-Dec-2011 | News-Press Release
Toronto, Canada – GAO Tek Inc. (www.GAOTek.com) is offering its 8-Channel digital video recorder .It uses the latest H.264 video compression that allows it to effectively compress video without sacrificing video quality.
This 8 CH digital video recorder, model A0420003, is embedded with high performance video processing chips and an embedded Linux real time operation system, thus it boasts superior network transmission capacity and high stability.
Packed with features including a graphical onscreen display, dynamic IP support, easy PC playback and backup via DVD, USB or over a network, it makes recording simple. It records images with three adjustable resolution levels. The recordings are compatible with NTSC or PAL format. It provides 100 F/S/4CH (PAL) and 120 F/S/4CH (NTSC) frame display rate. For video recording, it features 8 channel inputs (BNC) and 2 channel outputs (1BNC and 1VGA), and the data is searchable by event, date, time and channel. For audio recording, it features 8 channel synchronous inputs and 1 channel synchronous output. It also provides Web based browsing and 3G mobile browsing to view video remotely from any location. The graphic interface is user friendly and easy to operate and can be controlled by mouse, front panel or remote controller.
This DVR belongs to GAO’s family of Digital Video Recorders (DVRs).This line includes a variety of DVRs featuring different channels such as 4 Channel Digital Video Recorder which provides real time recording and PTZ control and 16 Channel Digital Video Recorder which helps to transform a traditional CCTV surveillance system into IP surveillance network.
For sales inquiries please contact:
1-877 585-9555 ext. 601 – Toll Free (USA & Canada)
1-416 292-0038 ext. 601 – All Other Areas
About GAO Tek Inc.
GAO Tek Inc. (www.GAOTek.com) specializes in researching, developing, manufacturing and selling top quality and cost effective telecom testers, electrical testers, embedded development tools, RFID readers and tags and other electronic measurement instruments.
This release was submitted by a Newsbox user.
Any communication related to the content of this release should be sent to the release submitter.
- G.711 Vocoder Features A-law and µ-Law Encoding and Decoding
- Multi-function Handheld xDSL Tester Features DDM Function
- Digital RF Millivoltmeter and Frequency Counter
- 134.2 kHz Stationary RFID Reader Suited for FDX–B and HDX RFID Tags
- Multi-Function Optical Talk Set Features Long Transmission Distance
- Radio Frequency Spectrum Analyzer with Internel Non-volatile Memory
- Handheld Fiber Optic OTDR Provides Average and Real-time Test Modes
- V.17 Fax Software Supports V.24 Interchange Circuits
- Arbitrary Waveform Generator and Frequency Counter with USB Interface
- Handheld E1 Bit Error Rate Tester Features Extensive Error and Alarm Generation