ReportsnReports: Advanced Materials and Devices for Renewable Energy : Global Markets -- Focus on the U.S.
06-Jan-2012 | News-Press Release
• The global market for advanced materials and devices used in renewable energy systems was $18.2 billion in 2010; it is projected to approach $22.3 billion in 2011 and it will further grow to $31.8 billion in 2016 increasing at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 7.4%
• In 2010, the U.S. consumed more than $1.1 billion worth of advanced materials and devices used in the production of renewable energy systems. The market is projected to grow to nearly $1.3 billion in 2011 and more than $4.1 billion in 2016, a CAGR of 26.9% over the next 5 years.
• Photovoltaic materials and devices account for the largest share of the U.S. market, i.e., nearly 53% in 2010. PVs’ share of the market is projected to decline to 39% by 2016, but is still expected to lead wind energy, the second-largest segment with 30% of the market in 2016.
Request a Sample for or Inquire before buying the report @
STUDY GOALS AND OBJECTIVES
The overall goal of this study is to identify and quantify the market for advanced material and device technologies used in renewable-energy systems. Specific objectives include the following:
• Identifying advanced materials and devices that are used in renewable-energy systems
• Analyzing and predicting trends in the most likely application(s) for each of these materials and devices, as the basis for developing baseline estimates of the renewable-energy-related market for advanced materials and devices
• Pinpointing new materials and devices that are likely to be introduced into renewable-energy systems in the next 5 years and their expected market impacts
• Drawing attention to manufacturers of renewable-energy systems and associated advanced materials and devices that are most likely to benefit from the trends identified above
Explore Tables of Contents available in the report Advanced Materials and Devices for Renewable Energy : Global Markets — Focus on the U.S..
ReportsnReports is an online library of over 100,000+ market research reports and in-depth market research studies & analysis of over 5000 micro markets. We provide 24/7 online and offline support to our customers. Get in touch with us for your needs of market research reports.
Follow us on Twitter: http://twitter.com/marketsreports
Our Facebook Page: http://www.facebook.com/pages/ReportsnReports/191441427571689
7557 Rambler road,
Tel: + 1 888 391 5441
This release was submitted by a PRSafe user.
Any communication related to the content of this release should be sent to the release submitter.
- Renewable Energy MarketPower Market Research ReportsEnergy Market Research Reportsmarket researchindustry analysismarket share
- Clinical Laboratory Testing Volume 1: IVD Reagents and Instruments Markets
- ReportsnReports - Reinsurance in the UK, Key Trends and Opportunities to 2016
- ReportsnReports: Patient Monitoring Systems Market (2011 - 2016) - Global Trends, End-user & Value-Volume Analysis
- ReportsnReports - Consumer Health Market in Czech Republic
- ReportsnReports: Global Oil and Gas Discoveries in 2011 - South America and Asia Pacific Emerge as Prolific Regions for New Resource Finds
- ReportsnReports: Gas-to-Liquids Processes for Chemicals and Energy Production
- ReportsnReports: Finland ENT Devices Investment Opportunities, Analysis and Forecasts to 2018
- ReportsnReports: Power Wheelchair Market Shares, Strategies, and Forecasts, Worldwide, 2012 to 2018
- ReportsnReports - RYO Tobacco and The New Age of Total Tobacco
- ReportsnReports - Antioxidant Products in the US: Foods, Beverages, Supplements and Personal Care