ReportsnReports - Metamaterials: Technologies and Global Markets
20-Jan-2012 | News-Press Release
BCC estimates the global market for metamaterials was worth $222.3 million in 2010 and $256.1 million in 2011. BCC expects the market to grow to $758.7 million by 2016, a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 24.3% since 2011, and to reach nearly $1.9 billion by 2021, a CAGR of 19.6% between 2016 and 2021.
• The Electromagnetic segment of the market was estimated to be worth $140 million in 2010 and $160.6 million in 2011. BCC expects the market to grow to $412.2 million by 2016, a CAGR of 20.7% since 2011, and to reach nearly $1.2 billion by 2021, a CAGR of 23.5% between 2016 and 2021.
• The extreme-parameter and other segments were collectively estimated to be worth $82.3 million in 2010 and $95.5 million in 2011. BCC expects the market to grow to $346.5 million by 2016, a CAGR of 29.4% since 2011, and to reach nearly $630 million by 2021, a CAGR of 12.7% between 2016 and 2021.
Request a Sample for or Inquire before buying the report Metamaterials Market
This report addresses the emerging global market for metamaterials, including the following classes. The common thread uniting this diverse group of materials is that they are all artificial materials with characteristics usually not found in nature, and they owe these characteristics to their structure rather than to their constituent element or elements.
• Artificial dielectrics
• Negative refraction media
• Active terahertz (THz) materials (i.e., metamaterials that respond magnetically to far-infrared or THz electromagnetic radiation)
• Chiral materials
• Photonic crystals
• Superconducting metamaterials
• Extreme-parameter metamaterials (i.e., metamaterials whose internal structure has been modified or engineered on a molecular or nanoscale level to impart extraordinary strength, flexibility, or other characteristics)
• Acoustic metamaterials
Explore Comprehensive list of Tables & Figures available in the report @http://www.reportsnreports.com/reports/144771-metamaterials-technologies-and-global-markets.html
7557 Rambler road,
Tel: + 1 888 391 5441
This release was submitted by a PRSafe user.
Any communication related to the content of this release should be sent to the release submitter.
- Metamaterials MarketAdvanced Materials Market Research Reportsmarket researchindustry analysismarket share
- Clinical Laboratory Testing Volume 1: IVD Reagents and Instruments Markets
- ReportsnReports - Reinsurance in the UK, Key Trends and Opportunities to 2016
- ReportsnReports: Patient Monitoring Systems Market (2011 - 2016) - Global Trends, End-user & Value-Volume Analysis
- ReportsnReports - Consumer Health Market in Czech Republic
- ReportsnReports: Global Oil and Gas Discoveries in 2011 - South America and Asia Pacific Emerge as Prolific Regions for New Resource Finds
- ReportsnReports: Gas-to-Liquids Processes for Chemicals and Energy Production
- ReportsnReports: Finland ENT Devices Investment Opportunities, Analysis and Forecasts to 2018
- ReportsnReports: Power Wheelchair Market Shares, Strategies, and Forecasts, Worldwide, 2012 to 2018
- ReportsnReports - RYO Tobacco and The New Age of Total Tobacco
- ReportsnReports - Antioxidant Products in the US: Foods, Beverages, Supplements and Personal Care