Global Elevators Industry Market Research Report
26-Jan-2012 | News-Press Release
This study analyzes the global market for elevators, including passenger and freight elevators, as well as escalators and moving walkways, and associated parts (e.g., controls, doors, sensors, power transmission equipment) sold separately. This study also covers demand for installation services, and modernization and repair services. Products beyond the scope of this study include aerial work platforms (man lifts) and conveyor systems used for the transportation of goods.
Company Profiles for international players such as KONE, Otis Elevator, Schindler and Thyssen-Krupp
Historical data (2000, 2005, 2010) and forecasts for 2015 and 2020 are provided for elevator supply and demand by type (i.e., passenger and freight elevators, escalators and moving walkways, parts and miscellaneous equipment, installation services, modernization and repair services) and market (i.e., residential, nonresidential) for six regions and 16 major national markets. Market data are valued in US dollars, but data for passenger and freight elevators are also provided in units.
Request a Sample for or Inquire before buying the report @ Global Elevators Industry
China to expand position as largest elevator market
China will expand its position as the world’s largest national elevator market, with domestic demand growing over eleven percent per year through 2015. The country will add over 90 million new urban residents by 2015, and elevator demand tends to be heavily concentrated in urban centers. India will also see strong growth, with its urban population expected to increase by 45 million people by 2015. China will also maintain its position as the world’s largest escalator market. The country is expected to continue to see major expansion in its public transportation infrastructure, with plans on adding well over 50 new airports by 2015.
Growth in US demand for elevator equipment and services will outpace the world average through 2015, but gains will be coming off a very weak base due to the country’s 2008 and 2009 recession. Demand growth in Japan and Western Europe will lag the world average through 2015, although the Japanese market will post significant recovery from the performance of the 2005 to 2010 period. Global elevator services demand exceeded global elevator equipment demand in 2010 due to the large base level of installed elevators in the developed world. Western Europe accounted for 45 percent of global elevator services demand in 2010, since a large installed base level of elevators in the region and stringent safety codes bolster the services sector significantly. In the developing world, most elevator demand comes from the equipment sector in the form of new installations.
Explore Comprehensive list of Tables & Charts available in the report @http://www.reportsnreports.com/reports/142542-world-elevators-to-2015.html
7557 Rambler road,
Tel: + 1 888 391 5441
This release was submitted by a PRSafe user.
Any communication related to the content of this release should be sent to the release submitter.
- Clinical Laboratory Testing Volume 1: IVD Reagents and Instruments Markets
- ReportsnReports - Reinsurance in the UK, Key Trends and Opportunities to 2016
- ReportsnReports: Patient Monitoring Systems Market (2011 - 2016) - Global Trends, End-user & Value-Volume Analysis
- ReportsnReports - Consumer Health Market in Czech Republic
- ReportsnReports: Global Oil and Gas Discoveries in 2011 - South America and Asia Pacific Emerge as Prolific Regions for New Resource Finds
- ReportsnReports: Gas-to-Liquids Processes for Chemicals and Energy Production
- ReportsnReports: Finland ENT Devices Investment Opportunities, Analysis and Forecasts to 2018
- ReportsnReports: Power Wheelchair Market Shares, Strategies, and Forecasts, Worldwide, 2012 to 2018
- ReportsnReports - RYO Tobacco and The New Age of Total Tobacco
- ReportsnReports - Antioxidant Products in the US: Foods, Beverages, Supplements and Personal Care