Lawsuit Loans Now Available for DePuy Hip Replacement Lawsuits
27-Jan-2012 | News-Press Release
Scottsdale, AZ ( prsafe ) January 23, 2012 - Bridgeview Legal Funding today announced Pre-Settlement Lawsuit Loans for individuals pursuing litigation as a result of being harmed by defective DePuy Hip Replacements. DePuy, a Johnson & Johnson Company, is currently facing hundreds of lawsuits as a result of their recent recall of their ASR XL Acetabular System and ASR Hip Resurfacing System.
DePuy Orthopaedics has recalled its ASR replacement hip system because its components can come loose, fracturing the bone around the implant, depositing metal fragments in the bloodstream, and causing pseudotumors.
"We're pleased to be able to offer Pre-Settlement Cash Advances for DePuy Hip Replacement lawsuit victims. Being able to help people cover their bills, have some peace of mind and get the medical treatment they need while big corporations who put profits before their customers well being string out the settlements," stated Chuck Cocuzza of Bridgeview Legal Funding. Information regarding Bridgeview's DePuy Hip Replacement Lawsuit Funding can be found at http://fundmysuit.com/depuy-hip-replacement-recall/ or by calling 1-888-386-3599.
93,000 defective DePuy Hip Replacements have been implanted worldwide. Approximately 12 percent of recipients of an ASR replacement hip require revision surgery because the ASR devices can deteriorate and fail completely. DePuy Hip Replacement Recall victims experience the following symptoms:
Hip pain Thigh or groin pain Pain while walking Swelling
Pain when rising from a seated position Pain bearing weight
Victim's body's tissues may also react to the metal deposited in DePuy Hip Replacement Recall Victims blood stream by forming pseudotumors. Additionally, the ASR hip units may fail completely including:
1. The DePuy Hip Replacement implant does not stay attached to the bone in the correct position and becomes loose.
2. The DePuy Hip Replacement implant dislocates, meaning the parts that move against each other are no longer aligned.
3. The bone around the DePuy Hip Replacement implant fractures.
Civil and class action lawsuit settlements can take years to finally reach a judge or jury, and insurance companies and their attorneys will deploy as many stalling tactics and legal maneuvering strategies to delay paying out the settlement to the plaintiff.
Bridgeview Legal Funding offers those who have been injured access to future lawsuit settlements via settlement cash advances to assist plaintiffs with medical bills, loss of employment, legal bills and any other use of funds they might require.
About Bridgeview Legal Funding
Bridgeview Legal Funding provides pre-settlement lawsuit funding in the form of non-recourse loans starting at $1,000. There is no maximum amount, provided that a substantial "due diligence" review can be completed on each individual case (usually above $100,000). Plaintiffs can receive their pre settlement advance within 24 hours of approval. More information about lawsuit funding is available at http://fundmysuit.com and http://bridgeviewlegalfunding.com as well as on Bridgeview's blog at http://lawsuit-settlement-funding.com/ .
This release was submitted by a Newsbox user.
Any communication related to the content of this release should be sent to the release submitter.
- FundMySuit.com Launches New Personal Injury Lawsuit Funding Website
- Railroad Accident Lawsuit Loans Now Available for Federal Employers Liability Act (FELA) Lawsuits
- Commercial Lawsuit Funding Cash Advances Available for Commercial Litigation Lawsuits
- Medical Malpractice Lawsuits Now Available for Pre-Settlement Funding Lawsuit Loans
- Car Accident Lawsuit Loans Now Available for Catastrophic Car Accident Victims
- Federal Employers Liability Act (FELA) Lawsuit Loans Now Available for Railroad Accident Lawsuits
- Commercial Litigation Financing Lawsuit Advances Now Available for Funding up to $10 Million
- New Lawsuit Loan Website Launched by Bridgeview Legal Funding