Nanotechnology in Drug Delivery: Global Markets
03-Feb-2012 | News-Press Release
The report provides an in-depth presentation of recent developments (2000-2010) in nanoparticle-enabled DDS and future opportunities (2011-2021). Persons with a financial or academic interest in the pharmaceutical industry who want to learn how advances in nanotechnology research and development will impact the economics of the pharmaceutical market will benefit most from this report.
This report will focus on a geographical breakdown of the developed NDD TAM for the period 2000-2010, with a forecast NDD TAM for the period 2011-2021. The values are presented in $USD as well as percentages.
In the decade since the international spotlight focused on nanotechnology, with some predicting a trillion dollar nanotech-enabled market by 2020, it has become increasingly clear from which areas of science and industry that market will materialise. Cientifica’s Global Funding of Nanotechnologies 2011 tracked the growth of government funding to a total of $67.5 billion from 2000 to 2011.
Nanotechnology in Drug Delivery: Global Markets, indicates nanotech-enabled drug delivery therapeutics is set to grow from a current value of $2.3 billion to $136 billion by the year 2021. This sector will therefore represent approximately 15% of the global nanotechnology market in 2021. Healthcare offers the greatest opportunity to add value to nanomaterials and China is the fastest-growing market sector.
Cientifica’s research indicates that global growth in the drug delivery market will be led by Asia with a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 32.5% between now and 2021. China will be the largest market for nanotechnology based drug delivery systems by 2021, worth more than $18 billion and representing 43% of the Asian market.
France is forecast to surpass Japan as a drug delivery market within 10 years. Among European Union countries, the highest growth will be found in the former Eastern Bloc, and the lowest in the UK.
Browse: Nanotechnology Market
Our market research databases integrate statistics with analysis from global, regional, country and company perspectives. We provide the market context, competitor insight and future trends needed for strategic planning.
ResearchMoz is the one stop online destination to find and buy market research reports. We fulfill all your research needs spanning across industry verticals with our huge collection of market research reports. We provide our services to all sizes of organizations and across all industry verticals and markets. .
90 State Street,
NY - 12207
This release was submitted by a PRSafe user.
Any communication related to the content of this release should be sent to the release submitter.
- China Phosphoric Fertilizer Market
- Prescribing Trends in Opioids - Driven by Efficacy Advantages, Opioids to Remain the Mainstay of Breakthrough Pain Management
- Polyethylene Terephthalate (PET) Global Market to 2020
- Crude Oil Industry to 2016 - Deepwater Discoveries Worldwide and Rising Industrial Demand in Emerging Economies Driving the Industry
- Nanotechnology And Photovoltaics: Market, Companies And Products
- Nanotechnology And Nanomaterials In The Electronics Market Sector
- World Market for Nanotechnology: Applications, Markets and Companies
- Global and China Thin Film Amorphous Silicon Solar Cell Industry 2012 Deep Research Report
- Nanotechnology in Drug Delivery 2011-2021
- Energy Harvesting Market Shares, Strategies, and Forecasts, Worldwide, Nanotechnology, 2012 to 2018