Radio Frequency (RF) Spectrum Analyzer for Field Technicians and Engineers
09-Feb-2012 | News-Press Release
Toronto, Canada – GAO Tek Inc. (www.GAOTek.com) is offering its radio frequency spectrum analyzer. It is used to install, test, troubleshoot, analyze and optimize wireless networks in telecommunications, broadcasting and CATV.
This radio frequency spectrum analyzer, model A0070002, operates over a wide frequency range of 9 kHz to 3 GHz. It uses locked–phase local and all–digitized medium frequency processing technologies. The analyzer provides a resolution bandwidth of 100 Hz to 1 MHz at an accuracy of ± 25% (1 MHz) or ± 10% (<1 MHz). It offers a maximum safety level of CW 27 dBm DC Level ± 20 V. Its internal non–volatile memory can store 200 measurement data, which can be downloaded via its RS232 interface.
The radio frequency spectrum analyzer is equipped with a 6-inch VGA TFT color LCD screen providing clear signal detail. In addition, its large capacity rechargeable lithium battery ensures a long operating time about 4 hours when fully-charged.
This radio frequency spectrum analyzer belongs to GAO’s family of Other Testers. This line also includes high performance PCM channel analyzer which performs tests for level, variation of gain with frequency, variation of gain with input level, quantizing distortion, idle channel noise, crosstalk, return loss and longitudinal conversion loss, and high performance transmission line/antenna analyzer which is commonly used in broadcast television, CATV, GPS, GSM/PCS, microwave relay, satellite communications and radar.
For sales inquiries please contact:
1-877 585-9555 ext. 601 – Toll Free (USA & Canada)
1-416 292-0038 ext. 601 – All Other Areas
About GAO Tek Inc.
GAO Tek Inc. (www.GAOTek.com) specializes in researching, developing, manufacturing and selling top quality and cost effective telecom testers, electrical testers, embedded development tools, RFID readers and tags and other electronic measurement instruments.
This release was submitted by a Newsbox user.
Any communication related to the content of this release should be sent to the release submitter.
- G.711 Vocoder Features A-law and µ-Law Encoding and Decoding
- Multi-function Handheld xDSL Tester Features DDM Function
- Digital RF Millivoltmeter and Frequency Counter
- 134.2 kHz Stationary RFID Reader Suited for FDX–B and HDX RFID Tags
- Multi-Function Optical Talk Set Features Long Transmission Distance
- Radio Frequency Spectrum Analyzer with Internel Non-volatile Memory
- Handheld Fiber Optic OTDR Provides Average and Real-time Test Modes
- V.17 Fax Software Supports V.24 Interchange Circuits
- Arbitrary Waveform Generator and Frequency Counter with USB Interface
- Handheld E1 Bit Error Rate Tester Features Extensive Error and Alarm Generation