ReportsnReports: Global Airports Survey 2012-2013: Market Trends, Marketing Spend and Sales Strategies in the Global Airports Industry
24-Feb-2012 | News-Press Release
Global Airports Survey 2012–2013: Market Trends, Marketing Spend and Sales Strategies in the Global Airports Industry” is a new report by ICD Research that analyzes how airports industry suppliers’ media spend, marketing and sales strategies and business practices are set to change 2012–2013. This report gives you access to the media channel spending outlooks, media budgets, marketing agency selection criteria, business challenges and sales tactics of leading suppliers. The report also identifies future growth of buyers and suppliers, M&A and investment expectations. This report not only grants access to the opinions and strategies of business decision makers and competitors, but also examines their actions surrounding business priorities. The report also provides access to information categorized by region, company type and sizes.
The report features the opinions of global airports industry respondents related to the following:
• Revenue growth and future developments in business structure.
• Merger and acquisition activity.
• Capital expenditure and change in staff recruitment activity.
• Key regions of growth.
• Key industry threats and opportunities.
• Annual marketing budgets and change in marketing expenditure.
• Future spending outlook on media channels.
• Marketing agency selection criteria.
Request a Sample for or Inquire before buying the report Global Airports Market Survey
• This report is the result of an extensive survey drawn from ICD Research’s exclusive panel of leading airports industry executives. The opinions and forward looking statements of 201 industry executives have been captured in our in-depth survey, of which 37% represent Director and C-level respondents.
• The research is based on primary survey research conducted by ICD Research accessing its B2B panels comprised of senior marketing decision makers and leading supplier organizations.
• The geographical scope of the research is global – drawing on the activity and expectations of leading industry players across the Americas, Europe, Asia-Pacific and Africa and Middle East.
• The report covers data and analysis on suppliers’ media budgets, marketing and sales strategies and business practices.
• Key topics covered include airports industry media spend activity, marketing and sales behaviors and strategies by suppliers, as well as threats and opportunities, economic outlook and business confidence.
• In the report buyers identify what suppliers need to do to maintain their business and the key actions being taken by industry players to overcome the leading business threats.
• The report examines current practices and provides future expectations over the next 12–24 months.
• The report provides qualitative analysis of the key industry threats and opportunities and contains full survey results.
Major points covered in Table of Contents of this report include:
2 Executive Summary
3 Global Airports Industry Dynamics
4 Global Airports Industry Market Growth Outlook
5 Threats and Opportunities for the Global Airports Industry
6 Global Airports Industry Supplier Marketing Spend Activity
7 Marketing and Sales Behaviors and Strategies in 2012–2013
List of Tables
List of Figures
Explore Comprehensive list of Tables & Figures available in the report @http://www.reportsnreports.com/reports/148874-global-airports-survey-2012-2013-market-trends-marketing-spend-and-sales-strategies-in-the-global-airports-industry.html
7557 Rambler road,
Tel: + 1 888 391 5441
This release was submitted by a PRSafe user.
Any communication related to the content of this release should be sent to the release submitter.
- Global Airports IndustryPublic Sector Market Research Reportsmarket researchindustry analysismarket share
- Clinical Laboratory Testing Volume 1: IVD Reagents and Instruments Markets
- ReportsnReports - Reinsurance in the UK, Key Trends and Opportunities to 2016
- ReportsnReports: Patient Monitoring Systems Market (2011 - 2016) - Global Trends, End-user & Value-Volume Analysis
- ReportsnReports - Consumer Health Market in Czech Republic
- ReportsnReports: Global Oil and Gas Discoveries in 2011 - South America and Asia Pacific Emerge as Prolific Regions for New Resource Finds
- ReportsnReports: Gas-to-Liquids Processes for Chemicals and Energy Production
- ReportsnReports: Finland ENT Devices Investment Opportunities, Analysis and Forecasts to 2018
- ReportsnReports: Power Wheelchair Market Shares, Strategies, and Forecasts, Worldwide, 2012 to 2018
- ReportsnReports - RYO Tobacco and The New Age of Total Tobacco
- ReportsnReports - Antioxidant Products in the US: Foods, Beverages, Supplements and Personal Care