ReportsnReports: Online Payments: Cards Not Present?
24-Feb-2012 | News-Press Release
Datamonitor’s Online Consumer Payment Model shows that the size of global online commerce reached $727bn in 2011. The credit card is still a clear choice for online shoppers due to its convenience, but security remains a major concern that the card industry faces. Only 19% of consumers indicated that they use credit cards for their security.
Online commerce will continue to grow across the 21 countries featured in the report, but the US is about to be overtaken by China. Datamonitor forecasts that 2014 will be a turning point, with the Chinese and the US online commerce markets drawing level, leaving China poised to overtake the US in early 2015.
The blurring of online, mobile, and offline commerce will intensify over the next 12 months. The pace of technological change means that the challenge has now moved on from providing a payment solution for a particular channel to creating a payment tool that creates a consistent user experience through several different payment channels.
Features and benefits
• Understand the growth of the global online payment space and the factors that have driven the market.
• Successfully target online shoppers by understanding what they want and how they pay for online products and services.
• Plan your strategy effectively by learning about key barriers to online shopping and consumer preferences to online payment tools.
• Gain insight into how the new players in the online payment market are threatening to the payment cards industry.
Request a Sample for or Inquire before buying the report Online Payments Market
Your key questions answered
• How big is the online payment market, and which merchant categories do consumers spend their money with?
• What are the barriers to online shopping in my market, and how can these be overcome?
• What is the expected growth for the online payment space and where will this growth come from?
• How do consumers make online payments, and how much of a threat is coming from non-card payment products?
• What are the opportunities and threats for the global payment industry, both now and in the future?
Major points covered in Table of Contents of this report include:
• EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
• ONLINE PAYMENTS: WHERE WE ARE TODAY AND HOW WE GOT HERE
• SIZING THE GLOBAL ONLINE PAYMENT MARKET
• UNDERSTANDING CONSUMER ATTITUDES TOWARD ONLINE PAYMENTS
• THE FUTURE OF ONLINE PAYMENTS
List Of Tables
• List Of Figures
Explore Comprehensive list of Tables & Figures available in the report @http://www.reportsnreports.com/reports/148883-online-payments-cards-not-present.html
7557 Rambler road,
Tel: + 1 888 391 5441
This release was submitted by a PRSafe user.
Any communication related to the content of this release should be sent to the release submitter.
- Online Payments MarketOnline Commerce MarketBanking Market Research ReportsFinancial Services Market Research Reportsmarket researchindustry analysismarket share
- Clinical Laboratory Testing Volume 1: IVD Reagents and Instruments Markets
- ReportsnReports - Reinsurance in the UK, Key Trends and Opportunities to 2016
- ReportsnReports: Patient Monitoring Systems Market (2011 - 2016) - Global Trends, End-user & Value-Volume Analysis
- ReportsnReports - Consumer Health Market in Czech Republic
- ReportsnReports: Global Oil and Gas Discoveries in 2011 - South America and Asia Pacific Emerge as Prolific Regions for New Resource Finds
- ReportsnReports: Gas-to-Liquids Processes for Chemicals and Energy Production
- ReportsnReports: Finland ENT Devices Investment Opportunities, Analysis and Forecasts to 2018
- ReportsnReports: Power Wheelchair Market Shares, Strategies, and Forecasts, Worldwide, 2012 to 2018
- ReportsnReports - RYO Tobacco and The New Age of Total Tobacco
- ReportsnReports - Antioxidant Products in the US: Foods, Beverages, Supplements and Personal Care