125 kHz Long Range RFID Reader Features High-Precision Auto Tuning Circuitry
29-Feb-2012 | News-Press Release
Toronto, Canada - GAO RFID Asset Tracking (www.GAORFIDAssetTracking.com) is offering its 125 kHz long range RFID reader which has an externally programmable interface. It is widely used in such applications as access control systems, car parking systems, personnel identification and through-wall reading applications.
This LF long range RFID reader, model 211005, features high-precision auto tuning circuitry, LED indicator and buzzer, internal relay control and high-quality power supply with noise filter. It has a baud rate of 9600 bps and is certified by CE and FCC. The reader boasts a long read distance of up to 90 cm with ISO passive cards and over 100 cm with special thick cards. It is able to connect with a computer through Wiegand 26 bits, RS232, and RS485 interfaces for data exchange. Firmware can also be upgraded through the RS232 interface. In addition, it has waterproof housing design allowing for robust operation and a long life span in harsh environment.
This easy-to-use long range RFID reader belongs to GAO's family of General Asset Monitoring Readers. This line includes a variety of RFID readers for asset monitoring such as 433 MHz. Active RFID L-Series Reader with Wireless, UHF Gen 2 Enterprise RFID Reader which boasts high read rates, making it suitable for use in high demand applications, RFID Dock Door Portal, RFID Reader Gateway and other similar products. GAO has one of the broadest portfolios of RFID readers and tags in the industry.
For sales inquiries please contact:
1-877 585-9555 ext. 601 - Toll Free (USA & Canada)
1-416 292-0038 ext. 601 - All Other Areas
About GAO RFID Asset Tracking
GAO RFID Asset Tracking (www.GAORFIDAssetTracking.com) is known for having one of the largest RFID tag and reader lines in the RFID product industry. GAO RFID Asset Tracking's products have been widely used in fields such as personnel access control, asset tracking, logistics and warehouse management.
GAO RFID will be exhibiting at the RFID Journal LIVE! Conference and Exhibition. Visit Us at Booth 116.
This release was submitted by a PRSafe user.
Any communication related to the content of this release should be sent to the release submitter.
- UHF Enterprise Gen 2 RFID Reader Features Large Non-volatile Memory
- 2.45 GHz Gain Adjustable Active RFID Reader Implements GFSK Modulation
- 13.56 MHz RFID UTE Handheld Reader/Writer with Large Memory Capacity
- UHF Gen 2 Enterprise RFID Reader with Anti-cloning Technology
- UHF Gen 2 RFID Frog 3D Tag with Secure Impinj QT™ Technology
- 902 MHz RFID UHF Paddle Reader with Bluetooth
- 433 MHz RFID Rugged Asset Tag with Wiegand Interface
- 902.75 MHz to 927.25 MHz Gen 2 RFID Reader with Integrated Antenna
- Rugged Handheld Terminal RFID Reader
- Active UHF RFID Beacon Tag for Wireless Applications