ReportsnReports: Energy Foods and Drinks: Global Markets
16-Mar-2012 | News-Press Release
This study provides a comprehensive analysis of market for energy drinks and energy foods on a global basis. Its aim is to provide a range of information, from detailed product analyses within health and wellness subsegments to overall industry trends, in order to quantify and qualify the market for products and services in the energy drink and food market segment. Individual product types are forecast on a global basis, as are overall segments. Forecasts and trends are developed from a cross-reference of data points, which have been obtained from proprietary industry sources, company publications, industry benchmarking, and other divergent data sources to arrive at a cogent and coordinated forecast.
• The global revenue from energy foods and drinks reached $115.9 billion in 2010 and $123.3 billion in 2011. It is expected to grow to $168.3 billion by 2016, a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 6.4%.
• The energy foods segment reached $69.2 billion in 2010 and $72.3 billion in 2011. It is expected to grow to $89.1 billion by 2016, a CAGR of 4.3%.
• The energy drinks segment reached $46.6 billion in 2010 and nearly $51.0 billion in 2011. It is expected to grow to $79.2 billion by 2016, a CAGR of 9.2%
Current and projected product forecasts during the forecast period (2011 to 2016) are discussed. New product launches will be discussed. Revenue figures for 2010 are given except where actual results have not been reported, due to the release timing of the report.
Request a Sample for or Inquire before buying the report Energy Foods and Drinks Market
The report includes analysis of leading and emerging competitors in the current worldwide energy food and drink market. Profiles of manufacturers of leading products as well as companies with novel products in development are analyzed to define their specific product strategies employed. This report also assesses companies poised to introduce products during the forecast period and discusses how these introductions will change the face of the competitive environment. The competitive environment is examined with a special focus on how new products and technologies are influencing the current consumer population. Detailed profiles of current market leaders are discussed, as well as companies with innovative products poised to advance within the forecast period.
Products are defined as ready to drink (RTD) products, and other packaging conventions such as powdered sport recovery drinks are explicitly defined in relevant sections of the report.
Within the report, energy drinks as a segment is broken down to include a variety of drink products. Energy drinks are non-alcoholic soft drinks advertised as boosting physical energy, mental alertness and overall well-being. They emphasize energy derived not from the calories they contain, but rather through a choice of caffeine, vitamins and herbal supplements the manufacturer has combined. Energy drinks include products like Red Bull, Monster and RockStar, among others. Sports drinks are non-alcoholic soft drinks containing electrolytes like sodium, potassium and chloride. These drinks are used for rehydration of athletes after strenuous events. Also, they contain a high percentage of sugar, which is intended to restore energy during or after sporting activity or strenuous exercise. Sports drinks include Gatorade G Series and Powerade, among others.
Excluded from the scope of the report are regular sales of coffee and tea, as sold through specialty shops such as Starbucks or Brueggers. In addition, sales of traditional packaged coffee and tea products sold in supermarkets or point of sale at convenience stores are explicitly excluded from the market.
Major points covered in Table of Contents of this report include:
Chapter- 1: INTRODUCTION
Chapter- 2: SUMMARY
Chapter- 3: MARKET OVERVIEW
Chapter- 4: PRODUCT SEGMENT ANALYSIS
Chapter- 5: GEOGRAPHIC ANALYSIS OF THE GLOBAL MARKET
Chapter- 6: MARKET SHARE PROJECTIONS
Chapter- 7: MAJOR INGREDIENTS–STRATEGIC INSIGHTS
Chapter- 8: COMPANY PROFILES
List of Tables
List of Figures
Explore reports related to Food and Beverages@ http://www.reportsnreports.com/market-research/food-and-beverages/
7557 Rambler road,
Tel: + 1 888 391 5441
This release was submitted by a PRSafe user.
Any communication related to the content of this release should be sent to the release submitter.
- Energy Foods and Drinks MarketFood Market Research Reportsmarket researchindustry analysismarket share
- ReportsnReports: LTE and LTE-Advanced Devices: Market Share, Key Trends, Vendor Strategies, Shipments, Revenue
- ReportsnReports: World FLNG Investments and Industry Outlook to 2016- FLNG to witness Rapid Growth to 2020
- ReportsnReports: Construction Market in Slovakia 2012
- ReportsnReports - Polish Packaging Industry Outlook to 2016I
- ReportsnReports: Food Bars in the U.S. - Trends in Cereal/Granola Bars and Energy/Nutrition Bars
- ReportsnReports - Advances in Ion Channel Drug Discovery
- ReportsnReports: Floating Production Storage and Offloading (FPSO) Industry - Global Market Analysis, Competitive Landscape
- ReportsnReports: Corrugated & Paperboard Boxes Market to 2016
- ReportsnReports: Competitive Benchmarking of Decorative Coatings Companies in Asia Pacific
- ReportsnReports: Market Opportunities and Business Strategies in Private Label Branding in Brazil