ReportsnReports: Retail market of cosmetics in Poland 2012
22-Mar-2012 | News-Press Release
The report contains a comprehensive analysis of the market of cosmetics in Poland in 2007–2011 and forecasts for 2012-2014, including:
• the current and forecasted economy in Poland
• value of the market of cosmetics and its breakdown into channels of distribution
• main product categories.
Discover with the report
• What is the value of the Polish cosmetics market and its segments?
• What are the development forecasts for the coming years?
• What has the biggest impact on its growth or decrease?
• What are the key channels of distribution of cosmetics?
• What are the largest players on the market?
• What is the competition on the market?
• What trends can we observe on the market?
• What are the preferences and behaviour of Polish consumers in the area of cosmetics purchases?
The report also presents profiles of the biggest market players.
The report is completed with findings of a consumer survey carried out among customers who buy cosmetics.
Request a Sample for or Inquire before buying the report Poland Cosmetics Retail Market
Key report topics
• value of the cosmetics market by segments and channels of distribution
• development forecasts until 2014
• an analysis of the key distribution channels (health and beauty stores, hypermarkets, supermarkets, discount stores, direct sales, pharmacies, online sales and other)
• description of market segments
• profiles of largest health and beauty chains in terms of sales, number of stores, strategies and plans for development
• trends on the market and factors impacting its growth
• consumer on the cosmetics market – findings of a consumer survey carried out among customers who buy cosmetics
• current and forecasted economy in Poland.
Extract from this report
• Sales via consultants of cosmetic companies is an effective way to reach female customers, particularly in terms of make-up, skin care and perfume.
• Hypermarkets, the second largest channel of cosmetics distribution, are painfully aware of the growing competition from beauty care and cosmetics chains, and their diminishing role on the market. Hypermarkets’ market share has dropped from over 15% to nearly 13% in 2007-2011.
• Consumers also pay attention to price and look for discounts or promotions that would allow them to buy brand products at relatively low prices. They have also started choosing more affordable products (including private labels).
Explore reports related to Retail @ http://www.reportsnreports.com/market-research/retail/
7557 Rambler road,
Tel: + 1 888 391 5441
This release was submitted by a Newsbox user.
Any communication related to the content of this release should be sent to the release submitter.
- Poland Cosmetics Retail MarketRetail Market Research Reportsmarket researchindustry analysismarket share
- ReportsnReports: LTE and LTE-Advanced Devices: Market Share, Key Trends, Vendor Strategies, Shipments, Revenue
- ReportsnReports: World FLNG Investments and Industry Outlook to 2016- FLNG to witness Rapid Growth to 2020
- ReportsnReports: Construction Market in Slovakia 2012
- ReportsnReports - Polish Packaging Industry Outlook to 2016I
- ReportsnReports: Food Bars in the U.S. - Trends in Cereal/Granola Bars and Energy/Nutrition Bars
- ReportsnReports - Advances in Ion Channel Drug Discovery
- ReportsnReports: Floating Production Storage and Offloading (FPSO) Industry - Global Market Analysis, Competitive Landscape
- ReportsnReports: Corrugated & Paperboard Boxes Market to 2016
- ReportsnReports: Competitive Benchmarking of Decorative Coatings Companies in Asia Pacific
- ReportsnReports: Market Opportunities and Business Strategies in Private Label Branding in Brazil