ReportsnReports: Germany Foodservice - The Future of Foodservice in Germany to 2016
24-Mar-2012 | News-Press Release
This report provides a top-level overview and detailed market, channel and company-specific insight into the operating environment for foodservice companies. It is an essential tool for companies active across the Germany foodservice value chain, and for new companies considering entering the industry.”
• This report provides readers with unparalleled levels of detail and insight into the development of the foodservice sector within Germany.
• This report provides readers with in depth data on the valuation and development of both profit and cost sectors in the Germany foodservice market.
• This report provides details on the number of outlets, transactions, average prices, and foodservice sales, sales per outlet and transactions per outlet per week across nearly 50 sub-channels.
• This report provides highly insightful future forecasts and historic market data to aid market and strategic planning.
• This report will help to assess the impact of economic recession and recovery on foodservice market growth.
Request a Sample for or Inquire before buying the report Germany Foodservice Market
Reasons To Buy
• Data sets are provided for 2006 through to 2016, with actual data provided up to 2011.
• All initial market sizing and analysis is conducted in local currency in order to ensure local trends are reflected in the data before conversion into other currencies.
• This report covers 11 foodservice channels, seven profit and four cost sector, further segmented into nearly 50 sub-channels.
• An aging population is fueling demand for healthy, nutritious and organic food in Germany. Many foodservice operators have already included, or are in the process of including, healthy and nutritious menus both in the full-service and fast-food and snacks formats.
• Germany’s unemployment declined from 8% in 2008 to 6.1% in mid-2011. Increasing levels of employment and disposable income are expected to positively impact foodservice transactions in key sub-channels such as restaurants and pubs, clubs and bars.
• Since 2004, tourism in Germany has grown at a higher rate than in the rest of Europe, peaking at 60.3 million in 2010. The increase in tourism is expected to have a positive effect on the German accommodation industry and will also drive demand for foodservices in the accommodation and leisure channels.
• The mobile phone penetration rate in Germany stood much higher than hundred percent in 2011 and is expected to gain another 25%-30% by 2016, fuelled mainly by higher use of smartphones in the country. Smartphones have enabled consumers to give instant online reviews of restaurants, bars and pubs, in particular through social networking sites.
• As consumers in Germany increasingly adopt healthier diets, ethnically oriented and “free-from” foods are gaining market share in the country’s foodservice industry. Lactose- and gluten-free food and probiotic dairy products are rapidly growing in popularity.
Major points covered in Table of Contents of this report include:
2 Executive Summary
3 German Foodservice – Market Attractiveness
4 German Foodservice – Market Dynamics and Structure
5 German Foodservice – Profit Sector Analysis
6 German Foodservice – Cost Sector Analysis
7 German Foodservice – Competitive Landscape
8 Business Landscape
List of Tables
List of Figures
Explore reports related to Food & Beverages @ http://www.reportsnreports.com/market-research/food-and-beverages/
7557 Rambler road,
Tel: + 1 888 391 5441
This release was submitted by a PRSafe user.
Any communication related to the content of this release should be sent to the release submitter.
- Germany Foodservice MarketFood Market Research ReportsBeverages Market Research ReportsMarket Research Reportsmarket researchindustry analysismarket share
- ReportsnReports: LTE and LTE-Advanced Devices: Market Share, Key Trends, Vendor Strategies, Shipments, Revenue
- ReportsnReports: World FLNG Investments and Industry Outlook to 2016- FLNG to witness Rapid Growth to 2020
- ReportsnReports: Construction Market in Slovakia 2012
- ReportsnReports - Polish Packaging Industry Outlook to 2016I
- ReportsnReports: Food Bars in the U.S. - Trends in Cereal/Granola Bars and Energy/Nutrition Bars
- ReportsnReports - Advances in Ion Channel Drug Discovery
- ReportsnReports: Floating Production Storage and Offloading (FPSO) Industry - Global Market Analysis, Competitive Landscape
- ReportsnReports: Corrugated & Paperboard Boxes Market to 2016
- ReportsnReports: Competitive Benchmarking of Decorative Coatings Companies in Asia Pacific
- ReportsnReports: Market Opportunities and Business Strategies in Private Label Branding in Brazil