ReportsnReports: Global Markets for Enzymes in Industrial Applications
24-Mar-2012 | News-Press Release
The scope of this study encompasses the industrial enzymes, bio-technical, chemical and biotechnology markets. BCC analyzes each market and its applications, regulatory environment, technology involved, market projections and market share. Technological issues include the latest trends and developments.
This report is an update to the previous report on industrial enzymes and explores the present and future strategies within the industrial enzymes market, which includes the detergent, technical, food and beverages, and animal feed sectors. The improvisation of the market, the setbacks and the needs of the market are discussed in this report. The comparisons, usage, and the advantages and disadvantages of types of enzymes are also portrayed in this report.
A detailed analysis of the enzymes industry structure has been conducted. Revenues are broken down by region. Sales figures are estimated for the five-year period from 2011 through 2016.
Applications for industrial enzymes are also discussed separately in the report, with emphasis of the use in technical enzymes and the food and beverages enzymes. The report also covers significant patents and their allotments in each category.
Request a Sample for or Inquire before buying the report Industrial Enzymes Market
• The global market for industrial enzymes was valued at $3.1 billion in 2009 and reached about $3.6 billion in 2010. The estimated market for 2011 is about $3.9 billion. BCC projects this market to grow at a compounded annual growth rate (CAGR) of 9.1% to reach $6 billion by 2016.
• Food and beverage enzymes comprise the largest segment of the industrial enzymes industry with revenues of nearly $1.2 billion in 2010. This market is expected to reach $1.3 billion by 2011 and further it will grow to $2.1 billion by 2016, a CAGR of 10.4%.
• The second-largest category is technical enzymes with revenues of about $1.1 billion in 2010 and nearly $1.2 billion in 2011. This market is further expected to grow to $1.7 billion by 2016, a CAGR of 8.2%.
Major points covered in Table of Contents of this report include:
Chapter- 1: INTRODUCTION
Chapter- 2: EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
Chapter- 3: OVERVIEW
Chapter- 4: CLASSIFICATION OF ENZYMES
Chapter- 5: REGULATORY ASPECTS
Chapter- 6: MARKET LEADERS AND THEIR PRODUCTS FOR INDUSTRIAL ENZYMES
Chapter- 7: NEW DEVELOPMENTS
Chapter- 8: GLOBAL MARKETS
Chapter- 9: MARKETS IN NORTH AMERICA
Chapter- 10: MARKETS IN EUROPE
Chapter- 11: MARKETS IN ASIA
Chapter- 12: EMERGING MARKETS/REST OF WORLD
Chapter- 13: PATENT ANALYSIS
Chapter- 14: CURRENT SITUATION
Chapter- 15: COMPANY PROFILESAB ENZYMES
Chapter- 16: APPENDIX I—ABBREVIATIONS
List of Tables
List of Figures
Browse reports related to Biotechnology @ http://www.reportsnreports.com/market-research/biotechnology/
7557 Rambler road,
Tel: + 1 888 391 5441
This release was submitted by a PRSafe user.
Any communication related to the content of this release should be sent to the release submitter.
- Industrial Enzymes MarketBiotechnology Market Research ReportsMarket Research Reportsmarket researchindustry analysismarket share
- Vitamins and Provitamins - Top 5 European Markets
- 2012 Deep Research Report on China Special Steel Industry
- ReportsnReports: Emerging Opportunities and Growth Prospects in the Mexican Travel Intermediaries Industry, Analyses and Forecasts to 2016
- ReportsnReports - The Future of Italian Foodservice Industry to 2016
- ReportsnReports: Germany – The Future of HNWIs to 2016: Wealth in the Powerhouse of Europe
- ReportsnReports: 2012 Deep Research Report on China PV Power Station Operator
- ReportsnReports: The Future of Retailing in Chile to 2016
- ReportsnReports: Global Markets for Media, Sera and Reagents in Biotechnology
- ReportsnReports: Amusement Park Foodservice Trends in the U.S.
- ReportsnReports - Battery Control Technology: Global Markets